The asana Bhujangasana or Cobra is one of the most complete yoga postures . It has many physical and psychological benefits, and it is so simple that it is ideal for children. We explain to you how to do, step by step, the Cobra yoga exercise, postura a posture that concentrates all its benefits in
The asana Bhujangasana or Cobra is one of the most complete yoga postures. It has many physical and psychological benefits, and it is so simple that it is ideal for children.
We explain to you how to do, step by step, the Cobra yoga exercise, postura a posture that concentrates all its benefits in the spine, the rib cage and the nervous system. How to do the Cobra yoga exercise with the children, step by step
Pay close attention
to do correctly the yoga exercise of La Cobra or Bhujangasana . In this way you will make the most of your benefits. Follow this step by step to do this asana with your child: Tú 1. Lie face down on the mat or mat. You must rest your forearms on the mat. The hands should be supported with the palms facing down at shoulder height. The forehead should also touch the mat.2. Perform three stretches of each of the legs. You must stretch your leg completely (you can not bend the knee) and lift it up. Do this exercise three times with each leg. You will notice that this exercise causes the hip bone to move.
3. Now raise your arms slightly. The hands should be between the shoulders and chest. The elbows, backwards.
Toss your back and head back as far as you can
and perform deep breaths in this position. Bring your back and neck as far as you can, without forcing too much. You should not notice pressure in the lower back. Try to hold in this position between 15 and 30 seconds. You can also go up and down several times in this position, inhaling and exhaling through the nose.4. To get out of Cobra's posture, rest your toes on the mat or mat and bring the weight of the body back with the help of the arms. Sit on your feet.
5 Benefits of Cobra yoga exercise for children
Bhujangasana exercise or posture has many benefits for adults and children. Among them, we highlight all these:
1. Strengthens the column.
This posture is fantastic to strengthen and stretch the spine. By stretching your back, you are stretching muscles and bones of the spine. You can use it to relieve and prevent back pain.
2. Improves lung capacity.In turn, when you stretch the spine, you open the rib cage and improve lung capacity. It is great for children with respiratory problems and of course, for children with asthma.
3. They help intestinal transit.Exercise also affects the abdominal organs and improves intestinal transit. It is a good exercise for children with problems of constipation and stomach problems.
4. Reduce stress and fatigue.On a psychological and cognitive level, this yoga exercise (like all others) has a direct impact on the nervous system. Reduces stress and anxiety And also fatigue!
5. Reduces low back pain and sciatica. By stretching the spine, you will improve your posture, and directly reduce lumbar pain.