Play the box to multiply large numbers with children
Multiplications with large numbers may seem complicated at first, but do not imagine how fun they can be with the game of the box. In addition, it is a fascinating trick that will help you to get your son to lose his fear of numbers and step by step to make a nice multiplication table. We explain to
Multiplications with large numbers may seem complicated at first, but do not imagine how fun they can be with the game of the box. In addition, it is a fascinating trick that will help you to get your son to lose his fear of numbers and step by step to make a nice multiplication table. We explain to you how is the game of the box to multiply large numbers
with the children. In this way you will have a fun time with your son. You just have to follow this tutorial. You will see how it is not very difficult! How is the game of the box to multiply large numbers with children, step by step
Imagine you want to multiply this number: 267 x 234. At first it will seem a complex operation, but you can make it more fun with this trick,
the game of the box to multiply large numbers. We started!1. First we make our box, which is actually a grid, formed with three horizontal columns and 2 vertical lines. In the vertical part we point our first number to multiply, and in the upper part, the second figure.
2. The first thing you have to do is divide each small square of your grid or box in half, with a perpendicular line.
3. The next step is to multiply each number of the vertical column by the first number of the horizontal column, and the result point it by separating its two figures. Thus, the first operations you must do and aim is 2x2, whose result would be 04. (Since we have to convert it into two figures, it points 0 and 4) ... Then 6x2, whose result is 12, and 7x2, which will result in 14
4. Let's go to the second column. How do we fill it? You guess? Yes! Multiply each of the numbers in the vertical column by the number 3, which is the second number in our horizontal column. It has to look like this:
5. And in the third column, we multiply the last number of the horizontal column by all our numbers in the vertical column:
6. Well, you already have your square. Now we have to calculate the result of the operation. Each column obliquely, will be one of the numbers of our result, starting with the number on the right and pointing to the left. To find out, we must add the numbers in the column. The first would be an 8, because there are no more numbers. In the second, you must add all these: 1, 2 and 4. The result, a 7.
7. The third number, add 4, 2, 8, 2 and 8, and give us 24. We put a 4 and we take 2. Those two, you will have to add them to the numbers in the next column. In the next, we added 1,2,1, and 6. When we added the 2 we had, we got 12. We wrote down the 2 and we took 1.
9. We now add 1,4 and the one we were taking ... gives 6. And since the following is 0, we already have the result: 62478