If you like origami, you will love this paper cobra that we have prepared for you. It is very easy to do, and you can create them in various colors. Follow our step by step and lean on our video tutorial and you will not have any problem doing the origami cobra with your child . You will also be ben
If you like origami, you will love this paper cobra that we have prepared for you. It is very easy to do, and you can create them in various colors.
Follow our step by step and lean on our video tutorial and you will not have any problem doing the origami cobra with your child. You will also be benefiting from the great advantages of origami: you will improve fine motor skills, concentration and patience.
Sheet of paper
Tip: You can make several cobras using different colored papers. It will be very fun!
How to do with your child an origami cobra step by step
1. On your sheet or folio placed horizontally, take the upper right corner down, towards the base of the sheet. Turn the sheet over and fold the remaining piece to the other side. Do it to be able to cut it more easily.
2. You now have a square. You put it in a diamond shape, and you take the top corner down, taking as limit the line you drew before with the previous fold. And then do the same with the bottom corner. In this way you will create as a cone.
3. Re-fold the top part down and the bottom partupwards. Each part up to half. And once again ... the same folds with the two parts, the upper and the lower.
4. At the top of your cone you will see two ends. Fold each one outwards. A corner to one side and the other corner to the other, as if you were forming the lapel of a jacket.
5. Now hold your figure tight, which will now look like a strange cone, and fold it in half outwards. The top will be the head. So bend the body of the cobra upwards.
6. Unfold and open your figure to see how those lines were marked. They will serve you as a guide. When you re-fold your figure, when you get to these lines, you crush them well. In this way, the head of the cobra is rotated.
7. The part at the end of the head bends out, unfolds and rotates it. What is it like something more like a cobra?
8. So that the body of the cobra is in the form of an accordion, you just have to do just that: the shape of an accordion ... first one bends to one side and then to the other... And that's it! you already have your cobra!