Rebotín is a bunny that has broken a leg, so it is very angry and does not stop complaining about everything ... Rebotín is happy it is a modern fable for children very suitable for your children to understand the few benefits of complaining all day, while looking at things with optimism can have ma
Rebotín is a bunny that has broken a leg, so it is very angry and does not stop complaining about everything ...
Rebotín is happy it is a modern fable for children very suitable for your children to understand the few benefits of complaining all day, while looking at things with optimism can have many advantages.
That a child is the day complaining is normal since it is his way of telling you that he does not agree with what you are saying, the problem is that if you do not stop these complaints in time it can become a chronic ' '
We help you get rid of your child's complaints with this modern fable for children.
Fable for children Rebotín is happy
When the Rabbit Rebotín broke his leg, Dr. Topo escayoló and ordered absolute rest for a week.
Rebotin was so angry that he began to say:
- What bad luck I have!
- Only these things happen to me!
- I'm a clumsy!
- Who sent me to jump from the wall?
And then the bunny kept complaining more and more, each time his mother went to see him:
- I'm hot, I'm cold, I do not like my bed, the soup is bland, I get bored, the plaster stings ...
The mother She was tired of Rebotín's attitude, so she sat on a corner of her bed and proposed:
- Do you want us to do a deal?
- Which one? - Asked the bunny, intrigued.
- If you stop grunting, whining, lamenting and protesting, I will prepare a delicious, delicious and exquisite snack for your friends. De - Okay, but ... How can I stop complaining, if I've already taken a run?
Observing all the good things you have around you, for example: this carrot juice that I brought to you. - Good, Mom! it is my favorite! - See, you've already started on the right track.
Then, Rebotin noticed that it was a sunny day, when a lot of light came into his room, when a blue butterfly had sneaked in through his window, when it was fun to watch it fly and someone was whistling outside. a very beautiful melody.
Rest is not so bad - thought Rebotín - I will use it to paint with my crayons and so, little by little, he was happy.
When the mother came back, she found him smiling and said: - Good job, Rebotín, I'm going to tell your friends.MORALEJA: If you only cry your sorrows, you lose the good things.
Reading comprehension exercises
To know if your child has a good reading comprehension of this fable, you can ask them these simple
Reading comprehension is an important step in
children's reading learning, since the comprehension of the whole text is the goal of reading.- How did the Rebotín leg break?
- What animal was Rebotin? - Why was he so angry? - How did your mother convince you to be happy?
- What do you think is better: being happy or angry?