Tricks and games to stimulate the memory of children
Memory is the ability we have to remember things, with it we can travel to the past and plan the future. They are the experiences that constitute our life. To stimulate the children's memory and facilitate their learning we can resort as many other times, to reading, songs, tongue twisters, rhymes a
Memory is the ability we have to remember things, with it we can travel to the past and plan the future. They are the experiences that constitute our life.
To stimulate the children's memory and facilitate their learning we can resort as many other times, to reading, songs, tongue twisters, rhymes and games, all fun, attractive and according to their ages. It is essential that children sleep well and are rested to get their attention.
Games to enhance children's memory
1. To enhance the children's memory, we can start with simple games like hiding several objects in front of them and then have to search one by one as we ask them.
2. A trick to remember a series of words and the order in which they are presented, is to form a new word with the initial letters of the words they must remember, for example: Table, tree, nut, bear. If you join the initials of the four words, you will give a new one: HAND and, remembering this word will always make it easier to remember the four words given.
3. Create attractive stories with concrete contents will be very effective in stimulating children's memory and their learning.
4. Playing cap and uncovering letters to remember and forming partners will also make them have a good time while exercising memory.
5. Visualize the images also gives an excellent result to memorize words and situations, how much more exaggerated, colorful and rare we imagine them, we will tell you that it will be easier to remember them. For example, we can ask the children to memorize the following information: El - The child who wants to be a firefighter when he is eight years old.
- Swimming and diving is the favorite sport of the child who wants to be a nurse.
- The favorite fruit of the truck driver is bananas.
- The child who dreams of being an astronaut plays the violin very well.
- The teacher has a black dog as a pet El - The one who wants to be a racing driver has two twin brothers.
We will teach the children that we can visualize
, for example: the first child dressed as a fireman extinguishing a giant candle with an '8', the nurse with large diving glasses, fins on his feet and a giant thermometer in his hands , the truck driver driving a truck full of huge fruits and bananas, the astronaut floating in the sky with his spacesuit playing the violin for the stars and the moon, the teacher teaching in the classroom, while a nice black dog barks its tail wagging happy between the desks of the children. And finally, the driver in his race car carrying two big, plump babies with pacifiers in the back seats.
Viewing these images will make it much easier to remember the data you have to memorize.Poetry of the flea Isolina with rhyme for children to memorize
Isolina is a flea, vive who lives where they leave it,
in the tail of a horse, en or in the ear of a sheep.
How it stings and is annoying,
all furious away,
and never find a house,
not to put any complaint. La
The flea Isolina
jumps from the tail to the ear,
and finally finds a home,
in the hair of an old woman.
To conclude, I leave you a sentence by Friedrich Schiller (1759-1805): 'An exercised memory is a more valuable guide than genius and sensitivity'