Stimulation exercises for the baby from 7 to 12 months
The stimulation exercises represent a sequence of scientifically organized activities that allow parents to know how to stimulate the development of their children. Developing stimulation activities is easy for parents, since it is only necessary to have some existing resources in the home. Stimulat
The stimulation exercises represent a sequence of scientifically organized activities that allow parents to know how to stimulate the development of their children. Developing stimulation activities is easy for parents, since it is only necessary to have some existing resources in the home.
Stimulation exercises for babies over 6 months
Stimulation exercises consist of offering the child activities that facilitate the development of their biological potentials, their abilities and their abilities. The essence of stimulation exercises for babies from 7 to 12 months is to provide a varied, harmonious and rich in stimuli of all kinds.
The stimulation exercises proposed help the child to know the environment that surrounds him and to develop his motor, sensory and cognitive abilities. The realization of these stimulation exercises also helps to increase the vocabulary of the language of the baby, to socialize and to gain in autonomy and independence. Stimulation activities should always take place in a calm, hygienic, ventilated and well-lit environment.
The materials used are the toys and everyday objects of the baby, which should have bright colors and be attractive to the baby, washable, resistant, easy to handle and that are not dangerous when handling them.
Stimulation exercises for 7-month-olds:
- Play with the baby to the wheelbarrow holding the body and letting it walk with his hands
- Play with puppets to get his attention and follow the doll
- Place the baby on his back and put under a blanket so you can turn and learn to turn around
- Play with him on your knees to the horse
- Cover with a blanket so that the baby who takes it to see you (cu-cu ... After! )
Stimulation exercises for babies8 months:
- Play with different toys that emit music or musical instruments
- Hide your favorite toy under a cloth so you can discover it by removing only the cloth
- Help him with the crawling by placing him in four points (on all fours) and under his body a towel to give him more support at the time of starting in the crawling
- Create your toys by tying a rope rattles or teethers
- Say no when you do not want to ga something and move your head will help you understand the meaning of NO
- It encourages you to move (pregay) by putting toys around him so that he moves until you reach them.
- You will love the soap bubbles and you can play bubbles and exploit them with one hand, with one foot ...
9 months of stimulation exercises for babies:- Play with fine papers like silk and tear them together, when you can save them in a box between the two, singing the song (to save, to keep, everything in its place, without breaking, without strips, that tomorrow you have to play)
- A wooden xylophone will enchant you so that with help of the baton emit different sounds
Stimulation exercises for babies of
10 months:- Play with your baby with different textures such as flour, water, shaving foam ... leave in diapers to explore
- With boxes or a colander of kitchen cover a toy to discover it
- Let him crawl exploring his surroundings
Exercises of stimulation for babies
11 months:- The sandbox will love to hide animals and then find them
- Ponle ob Stretches like pillows or towels so you have to crawl over
- Sing songs with him related to transports, animals, body parts; emitting sounds
Stimulation exercises for babies
12 months:- Put balls in a bottle, teach them to take them out and put them in, every time you can complicate them more. We'll start with boxes and we'll complicate it by looking for narrower neck bottles or boxes
- Enjoy watching stories with you and making sounds of animals or transports
- You will love to enjoy a game with a child of your age