From the beginning of the school stage of our children, parents are presented with an important issue that is a headache, a real "bobbin lace" : schedule the extracurricular activities of our children, with all that this entails, schedule schedules, coordinate with our partners, grandparents or frie
From the beginning of the school stage of our children, parents are presented with an important issue that is a headache, a real "bobbin lace" : schedule the extracurricular activities of our children, with all that this entails, schedule schedules, coordinate with our partners, grandparents or friends to be able to take them and pick them up.
If one thing is clear, it is that all parents want to make available to our children everything that will benefit them, help them and be useful in their future. The bombardment ofinformation
and publicity about these activities, present them as vitally important for children. Essential for their development! English, swimming, music, sports, etc ... This creates stress, uncertainty, doubts , in short, a full-fledged concern. Do you feel identified? The park the best extracurricular for childrenThat said, let's take some time to
about this issue. Our children spend an average of five to eight hours a day at the school; during this time all the activities in which they participate are imposed, directed and directed by adults, except during recess. The children leave school, overwhelmed with information and activity, with a level of stress that is detrimental to their young age. Since leaving school until the time for bathing, dinner and bedtime are four hours scarce free of obligations
, as long as they do not have to do homework, which is subtracted from their free time. What does our child do during that remaining time? What is the extracurricular activity that any child really needs and needs? Aninnate activity
in them, to the liking of all the kids ... Play! Now, if the "game" we add, " nature
", "natural light" and "socializing environment" we create a delicious recipe, the taste of any child: The park! The best extracurricular activity, which meets all the requirements: free, free, available, accessible and the schedule is flexible.What benefits does our children have to go to the park?- It is a privileged moment to discover, create and imagine.
- It is a way of socialization, when he plays with other children he develops his future social skills (assertiveness, empathy).
- Develop a sense of independence and responsibility, learn to be more self-sufficient and have more self-confidence. Al - When playing in the park with their friends, values such as kindness, honesty, kindness, forgiveness and forgiveness will be transmitted,
, be tolerant.
- When in contact with nature and fresh air, the child calms down, lowers his level of stress and has a relaxing effect. Thus, when you get home and do your homework, it will be cooler and this will help you to concentrate on the task.
- It favors your health. The physical activity they do in the park will help them build strong bones, improve their muscle tone and burn calories; On the other hand, sunlight helps the absorption of vitamin Dnaturally and improves your immune system. To finish, I would like to leave some recommendations
so that this time in the park is more profitable for your kids: - Let him decide who he wants to play with, when to start and finish the game; that they agree on the rules of the game. - Facilitate the game, it does not matter if they get dirty, do not protect them too much.
- If they get into fights or conflicts with other children, it is good that they learn to solve it among themselves, only exercise mediators when needed; this will help your socialization.
- Not to supply you with
toys, that use elements of nature (sticks, sand, stones, leaves, fruits) thus will make the magic of the game and imagination arise. Let them observe nature and interact with it. They love to observe insects, collect leaves, make constructions with sticks and stones, dig in the sand, climb the trees ...As you will see, the park gives a lot of play and gives them
great benefits . Ideally, every day a little park, try and see as after a stressful day for parents and children, the park relaxes you a little and lowers the stress level.