The Galileo burrito is a modern fable for children that María O'Donnel nos has written to us. In it we can teach children that appearances cheat and that we should not judge our peers without knowing them. Fables are a nice way to teach children moral values through animal stories. The Galileo bur
The Galileo burrito is a modern fable for children that María O'Donnel nos has written to us. In it we can teach children thatappearances cheat and that we should not judge our peers without knowing them. Fables are a nice way to teach children moral values through animal stories.
The Galileo burrito. Modern fable for children
In the class of the
teacher Lechuza , the animals sit in pairs.Today is the first day for the
Burrito Galileo , which is placed next to the Squirrel Cascabel.- Poor burrito, what bad luck, just get to the exam! - The hedgehog Púa whispers to the bear Tragoncete.
- And I do not think he knows too much ... - Replies Tragoncete.
- How will you know, if it is a
donkey,?, Surely you have no idea! - Silence! - Teacher Lechuza sends - Will start the test: what fruits of the forest are not edible?The animals remain silent, only Galileo lifts the hoof.
- Iiii-o, iiii-o! I know! The red berries at the end of the trail are
. - Bravo, Galileo!- And who tells me the colors of the rainbow?
- Iiiii-o, íiiii-o! I know it!. They are: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, blue and violet.
- Very good !, and the
? - North, south, east and west.- and the months of the year?
- January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December.
Teacher Lechuza keeps asking and Galileo always gives the right answers.
- Wow! - exclaims Púa -, how much
I was wrong
with the burrito! , I thought I did not know anything and he is the best in the class. Morals : Do not judge by appearances. If I judge knowing little ... I'm wrong.