If I can be good, I think we can all be good'. It is the phrase of Tiana , a little philosopher of 6 years, who one day surprised her mother with this speech, clear, direct and well organized. Tiana had seen her parents arguing (her mother is a single mother) and wanted to ask her something: 'I wan
'If I can be good, I think we can all be good'. It is the phrase of Tiana, a little philosopher of 6 years, who one day surprised her mother with this speech, clear, direct and well organized.
Tiana had seen her parents arguing (her mother is a single mother) and wanted to ask her something: 'I want you, mom and dad, we are all friends'.
A love lesson from a 6-year-old girl
Many will say that the speech is too mature for a 6-year-old girl. Maybe many people think that the video is tainted, that someone made them learn these words. Of course, if this is true, we are facing the best actress of 6 years in a long time. Each of the words that Tiana says in this video, seem to come from her heart.
In this recording, the little girl talks to her mother, and tells her how you are:
- 'Mom, are you ready to be her friend (referring to her father, of whom she is separated). Do not force things to be friends. I want everything to be quiet, ok? Try it. I do not want you and dad to be bad again. I want you and dad to calm down and be friends. '
- 'Try not to be above him. If they want to be friends, they must be at the same level. I do not want you and dad to be angry again. I want you and dad to be calm and be friends. '
- 'I want everyone to smile, not that we're crazy. Whenever I see someone, I want them to smile. '
- 'This is for dad and for you, mom: I want you to be able to calm down, calm your nerves both, ok?'
- 'I do not want to be unpleasant, I try not to be rude. I try to keep my feet on the ground, not come down, but keep in the middle, where my heart is. My heart matters. Everyone's heart matters. And if we live in a world where everyone is unpleasant ... Everyone will be a monster in the future! We need everyone to be a person, everyone! Including me and my mother. '
- 'I think we should all calm down. Nothing else. I want everyone to be as good as we can. Nothing else'.
The video ends with a moved mother, a kiss and those two words that we should say more often and forget too often: 'I love you'.
Video of the lesson about the life of a 6-year-old girl