The frog game for children with problems with the letter R
Many children have trouble pronouncing the letter R or phoneme / r /. This problem, which is also known as rotacism, desperates many parents, who do not know how to help them. Guiainfantil.com offers you a game that will help children to practice the pronunciation of the consonant R in a funny way,
Many children have trouble pronouncing the letter R or phoneme / r /. This problem, which is also known as rotacism, desperates many parents, who do not know how to help them.
Guiainfantil.com offers you a game that will help children to practice the pronunciation of the consonant R in a funny way, both at the beginning of the words and in the words that are locked (the strong r is inside the word). The game of the frog is specially designed for all children with some difficulty to pronounce the Rwell.
The game of the frog for children with problems to pronounce the R
The game of the frog is very similar to the game of the Goose. But in this case, the protagonist is a frog, and like all objects and animals that appear in the game, include an 'R', either at the beginning or in the middle of the word.
1. What do I need to play the frog game? You only need one die and some chips, one for each player that participates. Try to play with your child to help him pronounce each word.
2. How to play? As in the game of the goose, the participants throw the dice once, to determine who starts the game. It will be the one that gets the highest score, and will continue the game in the order of the clockwise. Win who arrives before the last square, the frog.
3. What are the words written for? Each time one of the players falls in any square, he must pronounce twice the word of the object or animal that appears in it. If the child knows how to read, just read it. If not, you can easily identify the word with the drawing.
4. Game instructions: There are certain boxes that will make the game more entertaining. Keep in mind all these indications ...
- The player who falls in box 5, the one of 'steal' (the child can also say 'thief'), will go to jail, which is in box 11, with the name of 'rejas', and there will remain a play without shooting.
- The player who falls in box 6, the one of 'the queen', will be able to move to square 12, that of the 'tower'. El - The player who falls la in box 7 la, that of the 'river', must start the game from box 0. El - The player who falls
in box 10 , that of 'snoring', must remain two plays without shooting.- The player who falls la in the 14th box, the one in the 'wheel', will go down the ladder to the frog's box, and will have won.
- The player who falls in box 18, the one of the 'turtle', will have to go back to box 3, the one of 'laughing'.
What is the objective of the Frog game for children The objective of this gameis to encourage the child to pronounce all those words that cost more, those with the phoneme / r /
with a strong sound, both at the beginning of the word as in the interior of the same. This mild dyslalia is common in children under 5 years of age, so practice and play can solve this difficulty without problems. However, if the child is older than 5 years and continues to have trouble pronouncing this phoneme, experts recommend treatment with a speech therapist, since this dyslalia can hide other problems such as crossbite.Do not hesitate to help your child solve this small problem. If you do not, the child may tend to want to avoid the words that contain this consonant