Simon and his flea. Children's story about friendship
Friends are very important, it is not necessary to have many but very good ones. Good friends listen to us, understand us, support us and are in bad and good times. To make children understand the value of friends in childhood, we suggest you read this touching story, Simon and his flea, a children'
Friends are very important, it is not necessary to have many but very good ones. Good friends listen to us, understand us, support us and are in bad and good times.
To make children understand the value of friends in childhood, we suggest you read this touching story, Simon and his flea, a children's story about friendship, which you can then discuss with family to extract all its meaning.
Children's story about friendship: Simon and his flea
Simon was an abandoned dog. He had no family, no house or occupation. The only thing poor Simon had was a smug flea in his hair.
- Simon, you're not good for nothing. They do not want you in any job and every day you are skinnier. If this continues, I'll be forced to abandon you too, "the flea would say, with a vain air.
- I am an honest dog. I just lack luck in life. I also play the harmonica well.
- That's true, but what good is it?
- It helps me to be with me and feel alive.
- Nonsense! exclaimed the flea, laughing at the dog. "Do not laugh at me, we both have something in common," Simon continued.
- What do we have in common?
- Your name and mine, both have five letters.
- I think it's the only thing we have in common, "the flea replied proudly.
Simon spent the cold winter nights in a ramshackle abandoned haystack.
He lay on a pile of straw that gave him warmth.
That night ice cream felt very cold and had to dig through the straw to wrap up. With so much movement, it happened that the flea grazed with a straw and fell to the floor of the hayloft. Simon looked for her among the pile of straw. Since it was very dark, I could not find it.
He called her several times.
- Flea, little flea! Where have you been? Do not you want to leave me too?
The flea did not know what to do. She was lost among so much straw and kept sneezing. He was very sad and realized then how much he needed Simon.
-How proud and vain I have been! Simon is a good dog and I had to lose him to realize.
Simon did not know what to do. He thought it was the end of his long relationship with that animal that tickled his ribs.
Simon played the most beautiful of his songs with his harmonica.
The flea heard the melody, the sound came clearly to her. Simon could not be far away. Guided by the music, which each time he heard more intensely, he managed to see a flash of light. It was the metal of Simon's harmonica.
He took a breath and contracted all his legs. He jumped as he had never done before.
The flea got to climb the harmonica that was still playing Simon.
The dog, crazy with joy, saw the flea jump to the beat of the song. The truth is that he danced great.
- Forgive me, Simon. I have not been fair to you, "the flea apologized.
- Go back to my loins, little flea. From today our luck will change.
- Thanks. How warm I am here in your hair!
The two swarmed and slept until dawn.
Time later, tells the story, that Simon and the flea formed a very famous duo of artists. Between songs and dances they managed to buy a house to live comfortably and be happy forever.