The holidays come and it is usual to go on a picnic either to the beach, the mountain or the pool and how the holidays have been made to enjoy and rest, sometimes not I want to spend many hours in the kitchen preparing food. However, it is important to emphasize that a healthy diet and good hydratio
The holidays come and it is usual to go on a picnic either to the beach, the mountain or the pool and how the holidays have been made to enjoy and rest, sometimes not I want to spend many hours in the kitchen preparing food.
However, it is important to emphasize that a healthy diet and good hydration must be present, take care of the health of our children, do not take vacations. You can follow these ideas of sandwiches, salads and snacks to create an ideal menu to eat on the beach with the children.
Sandwiches to eat on the beach with the children
These are healthy and nutritious proposals of sandwiches or sandwiches or wrap to eat on the beach with the children:
- Wholegrain bread with shrimp and chopped lettuce
- Omelette sandwich
- Lettuce, tomato, ham and cheese wrap - Wrap with chicken pieces and avocado
To make the most practical preparations you can buy preserves to make sandwiches or wrap, for example: natural tuna, prawns or cockles naturally, and if you do not feel like preparing the tortilla you can find it ready at the supermarket.
In addition, you can incorporate an infinite variety of types of whole grain breads, whether wheat, oats, rye, with or without seeds, or simply use corn tortillas that are thinner and easier to eat.
Fresh salads to eat on the beach with the children
- Wholegrain pasta salad with fresh spinach, walnuts, raisins, cherry tomatoes and cheese pieces.
- Salad of brown rice with cucumber, black olives and dried or fresh tomato.
- Potato and beet salad.
- Salad of quinoa and brown rice with mushrooms and grated carrot.
- Wholegrain pasta salad with chicken pieces, sweet corn and curry.
- Cous cous salad with heart of artichokes, cherry tomato and olives.
- Cous cous salad with carrot, raisins, celery, parsley and chickpeas.
- Fresh vegetable stew (potato, peas, carrot)
Ideally, you should use fresh foods, but also in the supermarket you will find many canned vegetables por, such as canned potato (glass jar or vacuum-packed), beet (vacuum packed), cans of preserves such as mushrooms, sweet corn, dried tomatoes, olives, ready to eat, etc .; in the case of chicken you can also find small bags of roast chicken cut into small pieces., and finally the brown rice, quinoa are packaged and that only by placing them in the microwave a couple of minutes will be ready to eat.
Nutritious snacks to eat on the beach with the children- You can prepare hummus or guacamole (you can also buy it ready at the supermarket), you can accompany it with whole peaks or sticks of carrot and celery.