Hector finds a friend is a fun story for children. Your children can not stop smiling while you read this story that poses a different reality in which dinosaurs have human qualities and children are their pets. In the story Hector finds a friend , a dinosaur finds a lost child and takes it home, wh
Hector finds a friend is a fun story for children. Your children can not stop smiling while you read this story that poses a different reality in which dinosaurs have human qualities and children are their pets.
In the story Hector finds a friend, a dinosaur finds a lost child and takes it home, what will happen there? What things will Hector teach his new friend? Do not miss this original story by Antonio de Benito.
Fun story for children: Hector finds a friend
Hector is walking with Paula through the woods, on the outskirts of town. The two small dinosaurs collect branches and leaves to build a cabin.
Suddenly, they hear a sound that they had never heard before:
- Snif, buuaaa, buaaa, snif !!!
Paula approaches a hollow trunk, from where that strange sound comes.
Will it be a snail without a shell? A centipede whose shoes rub against it?
Noooo! None of that, was a human. A boy who cried with fallen mucus.
The boy had become confused and felt lost.
- Do not worry, come with us. We will take you to our village: the village of Los Dinosaurios. Así And so they came to the town park, where the swings and slides of the dinosaurs were. And the three of them jumped, ran and played.
- I have a great idea, "Hector told his friend Paula.
This nice boy can be our mascot. - Mom, look what we found in the forest. Is it true that I can keep it? Come, come ... tell me yes.
- But he is a human, a child! exclaimed Hector's mother.
And Hector prepared a smoothie of green leaves of poplar with lemon and aromas of autumn clouds. "It seems he does not like it very much," Paula said with an annoyed gesture.
- Well, you'll get used to it, you will not go hungry here, I'll prepare you tasty wheat sandwiches and sweet dessert desserts. When it rains, I will keep the best drops of water, which are the last ones that fall in the storms.
Hector, very excited, took the child to his room, which was not very tidy.
- You can sleep here, on the carpet, next to me. - Do not you sleep in bed?
- Dinosaurs sleep on the carpet, but it's a great rug.
And the boy smiled, he could settle for that carpet. Hector would give him warmth on winter nights.
Dad tells me a story every night, so he'll tell you a story for both of you, "Hector said.
And then, they both laughed. Hector showed him the bathroom.
- Before going to sleep, we will wash our teeth, it is obligatory. I will make a brush for you.
And you can bathe with me in the river, that's why we do not have a bathtub in the house.
- What fun to swim in the river, it will be great!
Yes, great. Well, then ... you will be my pet!
At school they do not let us take them, but while I read, I do calculus and problems, you can play in the garden with whatever you want. And I promise that at the end of the course I will take you to my class. And Hector and the boy returned with Paula and the mother. - Mom, this child will be my pet, right, mom, mamaaa, momáááá ?? Al And when he heard the word mom, the boy began to cry:
- Buaaa, mom, buaaa, I want to go with my dad and my mom.
And Hector, very sad, asked:
- Do not you like my home?
And Hector's mother explained that the boy had a home, a place where he lived happily and that's why he remembered his mother and father.
- Would you like to live locked in a human's house? Eat tortilla sandwiches and sleep on a bed with a mattress? And, above all, would you like to be so far away from Dad and me?
They traveled by tractor to the town of humans. There were the parents of the child, who were waiting for him very worried.
- But ... where did you get, son? "I've been with these new friends," the boy replied.
And they said goodbye until a new day, to play every Saturday in a village.
Hector and Paula returned home so happy knowing that the child was also in theirs.