It is not always easy to choose the name of the baby. Parents are influenced by their relatives, by their friends, by television, the cinema or even the world of sports. And is that the environment is crucial when it comes to putting a child's name. But you have to think twice before giving your chi
It is not always easy to choose the name of the baby. Parents are influenced by their relatives, by their friends, by television, the cinema or even the world of sports. And is that the environment is crucial when it comes to putting a child's name. But you have to think twice before giving your child a name sensitive to fashions.
In Brazil they are clear about it and they distance themselves from the tendency to put compound names that we see in the countries around them. Brazilian families prefer for their children names with strength and personality, traditional, familiar, but all of them with a distinguished air.
Frequent names for children in Brazil
1. Lucas. We are before a name of Latin origin and with such a luminous meaning that it has taken it to the first position of the list of frequent names in Brazil. Lucas is a name that contains a lot of strength and more personality.
2. Rafael. The name is of Hebrew origin and in its day echoed the biblical tradition. With the passage of time, this name for children continued to be used without losing that fresh and original touch, but stripped of its religious character. Today, Rafael evokes more artists and footballers than archangels.
3. Rodrigo. The Germanic origin of this name directly reflects the medieval tradition of knights and maidens and moves it to the other side of the ocean. Brazilian families have made Rodrigo one of the most popular names for that distinguished and courageous air he brings.
4. Marcelo. It is a name of Latin origin closely related to the Roman god Mars. If Brazilian parents like it, it is because the name splits personality and inspires courage, but it also sounds like seduction and sophistication. Without a doubt, this is one of the most attractive names for your child.
5. Gabriel. The Hebrew origin of Gabriel and its undeniable biblical flavor make this name, like Raphael, one of those names that have been reinvented with the passage of time, but that have always remained alien to fashions.
6. Daniel. It is a name of Hebrew origin, also coming from the biblical tradition, but also detached from it for a long time. It is an elegant and strong name that has managed to maintain its popularity almost invariably.
7. Thiago. We find a Hebrew origin for this name although in reality it is the variant in Portuguese of the name Santiago or even of Yago. We are before one of the most recognized names in Brazil because it is based on a long tradition and numerous popular characters.
8. Alexandre. The Greek origin of this variant of the most Hispanic Alexander takes us to one of the most elegant and sophisticated names for children. The outside and the personality do not detach for a moment from this name that has made history in Brazil and throughout the world.
9. Bruno. The Germanic origin of this name and its first use as a nickname of the god Odin only increases the strength and mystery that surround Bruno. We are before one of those names that come from antiquity and that, however, are still original.
10. Fabio. It is a name of Italian origin that belongs to the oldest Latin tradition. The name evokes nobility and distinction and the same transports us to imperial Rome as to modern and cinematographic Italy. All a success for your child with this simple and familiar name but a force like few.