At Christmas, children are the ones who enjoy the most. And one of the favorite activities of our children these days is to decorate the Christmas tree. An ancient custom that fills our homes and that has become a symbol of these holidays. If you want to spend a fun and entertaining afternoon, GuiaI
At Christmas, children are the ones who enjoy the most. And one of the favorite activities of our children these days is to decorate the Christmas tree. An ancient custom that fills our homes and that has become a symbol of these holidays.
If you want to spend a fun and entertaining afternoon, GuiaInfantil.com offers a selection of crafts to decorate the tree. With this craft made with Christmas tree ornament felt your tree will be more special.
Black marker pen
String / Cotton
Glue / Scissors
How to make a felt boot ornament from Santa Claus
1. Print the template of the boot (you can download it HERE) and cut out the silhouettes.
2. Place the boot template on red felt, and draw the silhouette with a marker. Put it back and draw another like it. Do the same with the edges of the boot on white felt, making two of each, and the adornment you prefer (hearts, star ...) on the yellow felt.
3. Stick the white edges on top of the boot. Before placing the ornaments, make sure you do it so that the boots can then stick together. On one side, place the ornament, on the other you can place colored ribbons, alternate several diagonal stripes, glue them and trim the remaining ends. Des
4.After, glue them together: Put glue on the back of one of the boots, only on the edge and leaving one end free (to introduce the cotton). Paste the other one over, so that they match.
5. Insert pieces of cotton inside the boot through the opening. Go pushing it with your finger, until it is fluffy. Place a string or ribbon on the top, close the opening with a little glue.
6. You already have your ornament! Now you can hang it on the Christmas tree, and you will have a very original decoration.