Essential accessories for First Communion
There is no doubt: First Communion of a child is a very special and indicated date for the whole family. Therefore, months before we must choose not only the place where we will be with our loved ones celebrating the event , but also the styling of the protagonist of the day. Apart from the costume
There is no doubt: First Communion of a child is a very special and indicated date for the whole family. Therefore, months before we must choose not only the place where we will be with our loved ones celebrating the event, but also the styling of the protagonist of the day.
Apart from the costume or dress that the children will wear, we can also add to their way of dressing certain adornments or accessories that will make them look great in their First Communion.
Ornaments for children on the day of First Communion
In the case of children, the options are smaller. As always, in the female case there are many more possibilities to complement a style in question.
However, if we want to complement the costume of our son, in addition to the rosary that once the ceremony is finished can serve as an ornament, we can also add a nice captain cap or sailor cap. This will depend on the type of suit the child wears.
We can also think about making a difference with the complements of the boys by adding a pretty flower on the lapel, wearing a watch that is one of the gifts, or wearing some special cufflinks.
Accessories for girls in First Communion
However, girls can wear many more accessories to their dress, among which are the following:
- Lace gloves: This accessory is increasingly widespread, and It gives a very vintage look to the styling of the girl. At least during the ceremony and the photo shoot can accompany the dress in question.
- A little bag: Not only adult women need to carry our stuff when we go to an event. Times are changing in terms of trends, so much so that brides in their own wedding change the bouquet by handbag. And the same thing girls can do in their First Communion, carrying a bag that matches their dress for what they do not want to lose sight of on their big day.
- A veil: Decades ago it was a must, but it has been lost over time. Now she recovers for the girls to cover their heads in the religious moment, with a medium tulle that does not cover them too much.
- Tiaras or tiaras: It is the star complement, since in addition to making nice help the girl is comfortable with her hairstyle and her hair is held tightly. We can choose simple, more ornate, flowers, to match some relief of the suit ...
- Ties: Another complement for the girls hair are the ties. It is best to choose them from satin or silk, since it will be what is more classic but at the same time fun.
- A headdress: But if what we want is for our daughter to stand out among the other children who make communion, we can change the traditional headband or the vintage veil for a beautiful headdress. As wedding guests do, but according to their age and matching their dress.
- The shoes: They are also very important, because although they do not look too much with the length of the dress in question. We can think of some white dancers for those who want to go comfortable or wear very simple dresses and little recharged, and those with buckle for girls more classic or dresses with princess cut. They can even take an extra centimeter. What to do with them when the communion passes? A good dye will make them reuse many more times.