It is not always easy to choose the name of the baby. But it is true that all parents want a beautiful name for their baby and that highlights their personality. That is why some opt for names of flowers for babies, because they are pretty names and with a special force. Although most of the names o
It is not always easy to choose the name of the baby. But it is true that all parents want a beautiful name for their baby and that highlights their personality. That is why some opt for names of flowers for babies, because they are pretty names and with a special force.
Although most of the names of flowers are names for girls, we can also find some names of flowers for children, with a marked traditional flavor but very original. We have compiled a list of 10 names of flowers in which you will surely find the best name for your baby.
10 names of flowers for babies
1. Violet. It is a name of Latin origin that has been transmitted to us through French. In Latin Viola made reference to the flower and at the present time it is also a name for girl. In addition to the flower, this name is also that of a color, which will highlight the beauty of your girl.
2. Jasmine. This name that refers to that flower with a sweet and intense aroma is of Persian origin. It is ideal for your girl because it has an exotic touch without falling into eccentricity and because it brings a distinguished and delicate air at the same time.
3. Melissa. It is a name for girl of Greek origin in whose meaning we find the sweetness of honey. It also alludes to that flower with sedative effects, as comforting as the arrival of your child.
4. Rosa. The name has a Latin origin and is one of the most frequent and popular names for girls. The force that it contains makes it remain current generation after generation without losing personality or beauty.
5. Azucena. It is a name of Arabic origin very popular among girls. It stands out for its musicality and charm and is also a name that maintains the family tradition without being outdated.
6. Daisy. This name is of Greek origin with an eloquent meaning that refers to pearls. It is a traditional name of exceptional beauty that keeps its popularity apart from fashions and trends.
7. Amaryllis. The name is of Greek origin and has a meaning that speaks of brightness and radiance. Implicit in beauty and charm and also a name that is original because it was rare. Without a doubt, one of the most beautiful names for girls.
8. Narcissus. It is one of the few flower names for children and has a Greek origin. Of uncertain significance, the name spreads beauty as mythology tells us with the story of the young Narcissus, so beautiful that he was in love with himself.
9. Jacinto. Again a flower name for child and also with a Greek origin and an uncertain meaning. It is a traditional and familiar name with a special energy able to reinforce the personality of your child.
10. Iris. It is a name for girl of Greek origin that makes reference to the messenger of the gods that united the sky and the earth by means of an arc of colors. It is one of the most beautiful and original names for girls, full of charm and meaning.