Just as we teach small children how to pick up the spoon so that they learn to eat, we will teach them how to pick up the pen so they can learn to write. Nowadays many people use the computer to write, that is why it is very important to make the effort to write by hand, since the practice will impr
Just as we teach small children how to pick up the spoon so that they learn to eat, we will teach them how to pick up the pen so they can learn to write. Nowadays many people use the computer to write, that is why it is very important to make the effort to write by hand, since the practice will improve our writing notably. We give you some tips to help your child write well, with good lyrics.Why it is important that we teach children to take care of the letter
Sometimes if we write quickly and without taking care of the calligraphy, after a while,
we do not understand our own letter por, that is why it is so important to have a letter that is legible .
The following sentences are written by the same person. The first one slowly and taking care of the lyrics and the second one is written with haste and without thinking. The difference is remarkable, it is evident, right? What the child needs to write in a good handwritingTo write well and with good handwriting, children and adults need time and concentration.
Time to adopt a good posture, sit with your back straight and resting on the back of the chair, pick up the pen, pen or marker correctly and comfortably by supporting the writing tool on your thumb and holding it between the index and middle fingers without pressing too much and, of course, time to write without pressure and without haste in a relaxed environment.
- Concentration: Concentration to know what they are going to write, how they are going to write it and how to make a good letter.
- Read a lot: If the children read regularly, they will see how the words are written, they will acquire new vocabulary and in the long run it will help them to write well.
Tips for the child to improve the writing when writing Also to have good calligraphy we must take into account the size of the letter, the inclination and the space between them. 1.
Writing on sheets with lines
will help children write without twisting and making letters of an appropriate size, neither too large nor too small. With practice, the child will be able to achieve better calligraphy, will learn to respect the margins and, little by little, will become cleaner and more orderly.
2. There are currently many notebooks, tokens and activities to improve the letter . Through the game you can also learn in a fun way to write better. I recommend the game to improve the lyrics and spelling 'Los Peceletras'.
3. There are some children who prefer to write with a pen or markerinstead of the pen, as they do not have to press so much when writing and they find it more comfortable. It is good to do activities and games with the fingers so that they can take skill , such as playing with plasticine, cutting out images from magazines and newspapers, etc.
4. We must remember and respect that each child requires their time and needs their rhythm to learn.
5. Finally, never forget encourage children for their achievements .
To finish I leave you a phrase of the American actress Helen Hayes: