Children's clothes are a very delicate subject that must be carefully chosen. To avoid feeling uncomfortable, sweating excessively or not conforming to the clothes they wear, you have to choose fabrics such as cotton and soft clothing. The same applies to pajamas, a necessary piece of clothing for b
Children's clothes are a very delicate subject that must be carefully chosen. To avoid feeling uncomfortable, sweating excessively or not conforming to the clothes they wear, you have to choose fabrics such as cotton and soft clothing. The same applies to pajamas, a necessary piece of clothing for bedtime that should be comfortable for babies to have a deep sleep in a night without fright. Guiainfantil.com gives us the keys to know how to choose the best pajamas for our baby.
5 tips for babies' pajamas
1. Comfort. First of all, it is advisable to choose pajamas that are comfortable for the baby. During the first weeks of life, the dream is very changeable, and the more comfortable you feel, the less you will want to move at night. Therefore, it is better that the pajamas are in one piece, which will give ease of movement and will not suffer to wear more than one garment. A diver who also covers the feet is the ideal pajama for babies, since it will maintain its temperature and make it in optimal conditions.
2. Fabric. When choosing baby clothes, we must take into account the quality of the fabric. It is recommended that in the case of pajamas even more attention be paid because the babies will wear them for many hours, and are usually made in one piece, so that the entirety of their skin will be in permanent contact with this garment. The most recommended fabric is cotton, which respects the delicacy of children's skin.
3. Facility. It is recommended that pajamas are easy to put on and take off, and that they are practical. In addition to seeking the comfort and rest of the baby, it is also obvious that the easier it is for parents to change their clothes, it will be much better. For that reason, it is convenient to choose those pajamas that are put with brackets, to be able to remove them at one time when you have to put on other clothes. In addition, if they have brackets also in the diaper area, it will be much easier to put a new one without removing their pajamas altogether.
4. Transpiration. Choosing a good quality fabric, which also allows it to be easily removed and comfortable for the baby are fundamental tips to choose the pajamas. However, we also have to take into account the quality regarding the transpiration of the garment itself. Getting the child not sweat excessively is not only due to the baby's skin, but also to the transpiration capacity of the piece in question.
5. Freedom of movement. In addition to the pajamas have to be comfortable and soft, they must also be light enough so that in addition to not causing problems in the skin, give them freedom of movement. That a baby can move inside the crib with his pijamita placed with total freedom to stretch arms and legs will make much more comfortable at bedtime, and do not start crying for not being satisfied with the postures that can not reach because of the tissue.