Order is a value we can teach our children from very young. And one of the ways to do it is to keep your room tidy. Not only for aesthetic reasons but also to avoid trips and falls. The first months will not use toys or books but we can accustom them to have their space in order and keep everything
Order is a value we can teach our children from very young. And one of the ways to do it is to keep your room tidy. Not only for aesthetic reasons but also to avoid trips and falls. The first months will not use toys or books but we can accustom them to have their space in order and keep everything we use on their site.
Then they will grow up and use their room as a playground. If we help them collect everything after using it as part of the game they will end up doing it without realizing it.
Tips for keeping the children's room tidy
To keep the room tidy we have a series of items
- Bookcases: they will help us keep their books and stories in perfect order in addition to other toys and ornaments that we want to have in sight. Try to leave at your fingertips what they like best so they can take it on their own without having to climb on a chair and avoid unnecessary accidents. There are some models with doors and drawers in which at the beginning it is advisable to use stops and security systems to avoid damage to your fingers.
- Shelves: as they are generally placed at a certain height, make sure they are well fixed and do not overload them with weight. They are pieces that are very aesthetic because there are different shapes and colors.
- Cabinets and chests of drawers: we will normally use them to store your clothes, shoes and textile for cradle or bed. They are also good allies when it comes to maintaining order. Teach him where everything is left and how to fold his shirts and jerseys. Encourage him to do so and congratulate him for his effort.
- Baskets and boxes: they will give us a lot of play when it comes to storing their toys. There are plenty of materials and finishes that besides practical have an important aesthetic value: raffia, plastic, cardboard, wood ... The best, everything seems to be in order with them. We can also indicate on the outside what type of toys they contain and thus have them classified.
- Coat racks and hangers: perfect for leaving your babys and warm clothes when they get home, or your snack bag or backpack. Think that the first years it is better to be at a height that allows them to hang things to themselves.
Now it's your turn to choose the elements that you will use to maintain order in the children's bedroom. And always keep in mind that the corners and edges should be as blunt as possible to avoid getting hurt.