The crib is one of the most important elements of the furniture that our baby will use since there are many hours spent sleeping in it. Choosing the right crib clothes will help maintain your comfort during sleep. Since it will be in contact with your skin it is preferable that it is made with natur
The crib is one of the most important elements of the furniture that our baby will use since there are many hours spent sleeping in it. Choosing the right crib clothes will help maintain your comfort during sleep. Since it will be in contact with your skin it is preferable that it is made with natural fabrics such as cotton. Soft touch and easy washing and drying is the best option.
Tips for buying crib clothes for your child
The crib textile consists of several elements:
- Sheets: they are going to touch the baby directly so you must monitor their condition correctly, they are very soft and do not use products for washing that may irritate the sensitivity of your skin. The bottom sheet is preferable to be adjustable and that fits perfectly in the mattress so that wrinkles do not occur that can disturb you.
Many games come with pillowcase, use it without it, babies do not need pillows but it will be good if the child regurgitates or drools, because changing it is easier.
Currently there are sheets called 'security' in which the child has freedom of movement but is wrapped all night to prevent it from cooling.
- Blankets: use the appropriate fabric for each season, that is to say, the blankets of polar fabric are very warm for the winter, but in summer they can be excessive and raise the body temperature of the baby. Make sure they are well fitted and do not dance excessively. If the child moves a lot, he can roll with them and be harmful.
- Quilt, quilt or duvet cover: if you use them with padding, it is probably not necessary to use the blankets because they will generate too much heat. The designs are very varied. Check that if they have ties or buttons these are well safe so that the child does not suffer an accident when swallowing any that come off.
- Nordic sacks: are elements that fit perfectly in the crib and are joined with a zipper to the sheet. For children who move a lot, they are good so they do not open at night. They usually have padding and be removable so you can use them in winter and summer.
- Chichonera or protector: is the piece that is placed on the bars of the crib to avoid the blows that the child can give with his head. It must be well secured and if you have ties or buttons be careful not to detach easily.