The popular characters enter our lives through the TV screen and it is normal that we look at them when it comes to putting the baby's name. Because they are famous who are in the spotlight, their names may end up being very familiar. Famous athletes, singers or actors are a great source of inspirat
The popular characters enter our lives through the TV screen and it is normal that we look at them when it comes to putting the baby's name. Because they are famous who are in the spotlight, their names may end up being very familiar.
Famous athletes, singers or actors are a great source of inspiration in baby names. That is why we have compiled a list with 10 names of celebrities whose popularity makes us pay attention to them when choosing the best name for our baby.
10 celebrities names for newborns
1. David. It is a name of Hebrew origin that belongs to the biblical tradition. Besides being one of the most traditional names, its popularity is increasing thanks to famous people like David Beckham or David Bisbal.
2. Moving away. The name is of Greek origin and is one of the most attractive for children. It is also a frequent name among children and its popularity has been contributed by singers such as Alejandro Sanz and Alejandro Fernández.
3. Hugo. This name of Germanic origin whose meaning speaks of intelligence is one of the most charismatic names for children. The actor Hugo Silva is partly responsible for turning this traditional name into a modern and original name.
4. Iker. It is a name of Basque origin that has enough personality to transcend local borders. In recent years it has swept popularity and frequency thanks to the goalkeeper Iker Casillas, becoming at the same time one of the favorite names for children.
5. Christian. Again a name that has been revitalized thanks to a famous athlete. In this case, it is the footballer Cristiano Ronaldo who has put back into fashion this name of Greek origin that had a long tradition behind him.
6. Diego. We continue in football with stars such as Diego Armando Maradona and Diego Simeone as architects of the growing popularity of this name of Hebrew origin that maintains an elegant and distinguished touch.
7. Enrique. This name of Germanic origin is a common name of kings, but its popularity has grown in recent years thanks to famous singers like Ricky Martin or Enrique Iglesias.
8. Marc. The name has a Latin origin and derives from the Roman god of war, Mars. In all its variants, Marco, Marcos, Martial, etc. It gives off a sophisticated air, but it is now and thanks to the figure of the singer Marc Anthony, when he is really gaining positions in the lists of frequent names.
9. Antonio. This name of Etruscan origin and unknown meaning is one of the most popular and traditional names for children. It belongs to that group of name that maintain a fresh and modern touch despite its use and that have kept famous as Antonio Banderas
10. Francisco. We move away from the world of entertainment to look at this traditional and familiar name of Germanic origin that is experiencing an authentic revitalization thanks to the figure of Pope Francis.