While you are waiting for the arrival of the baby there are some important decisions that you should make. One of them is to put the name of the child, which may be based on family influence or on other influences such as television, film or literature. In Nicaragua they are clear that they prefer t
While you are waiting for the arrival of the baby there are some important decisions that you should make. One of them is to put the name of the child, which may be based on family influence or on other influences such as television, film or literature.
In Nicaragua they are clear that they prefer traditional names for their children. Therefore, in the list of frequent names in this country we find child names that are very familiar to us. These are the preferred names of Nicaraguan children.
Frequent names for children in Nicaragua
1. Miguel Ángel. It is a compound name that combines a name of Hebrew origin, Miguel, with another name of Greek origin. The result is full of elegance and distinction with a touch that recalls art and beauty. In addition, it is a traditional name with a great personality.
2. Sebastian. The name has a Greek origin and a meaning that speaks of respect. It is a classic name that is distinguished at all times because its strength allows it to remain original despite its use.
3. Carlos Alberto. This compound finds a Germanic origin in both names. It is one of the most emblematic compound names in Latin America and we like it because it spreads personality and charisma. Without a doubt, a safe bet for your child.
4. Juan Carlos. The name combines the Hebrew origin of Juan with the Germanic origin of Carlos. We are one of the most frequent and traditional names throughout the Hispanic world, so it comes loaded with respect and trust.
5. Marco Antonio. Marco's Latin origin joins the Etruscan origin of Antonio to form one of the most popular names for children. His historical evocations are inevitable, as it is inevitable to also transfer the charisma and seduction of the historical character to your child.
6. Luis Fernando. It is a compound name of Germanic origin whose meaning speaks of brave and honorable warriors. It is a name with charisma that maintains an original touch despite its use. In addition, Luis Fernando always sounds elegant and noble.
7. José Luis. The name combines the Hebrew origin of Joseph with the Germanic origin of Luis. Both names are common in the lists of frequent names throughout the Hispanic world, so it is a compound that inspires great confidence.
8. José Pablo. The Hebrew origin of José joins the Latin origin of Pablo in one of the most attractive combinations in children's names. Elegant and strong, this name has an air of tranquility and calm that inspires confidence and confidence.
9. Julio César. This name is a compound of Latin origin that takes us directly to ancient Rome. Few names are like this able to transfer the charisma and personality of the historical character to the child who carries it today.
10. Santiago. The name is of Hebrew origin and has been transmitted to us through the biblical tradition. Its enormous strength makes it appear in almost all lists of frequent names as a simple name, without the need for company. And it is that Santiago can highlight for himself the personality of your child.