It is important to use certain games with restless children daily. It is not necessary that it last a long time, but that during the day a space is dedicated to promote them. Thanks to these games, the child will manage to channel their energy and that way they will be able to concentrate better and
It is important to use certain games with restless children daily. It is not necessary that it last a long time, but that during the day a space is dedicated to promote them.
Thanks to these games, the child will manage to channel their energy and that way they will be able to concentrate better and eliminate their stress. The most important prerequisite to be able to make these dreams is for parents to get involved, without that extra motivation, these games could be considered as just another game.
Games to calm nervous children
The most convenient time to play with restless children is before going to sleep, not only to be able to fall asleep in a more restorative way or for the advantages mentioned above, but also to associate tranquility from sleep to the proposed relaxation games.
1. Color or draw. It is a perfect activity for restless children because they love it, it is a very therapeutic and beneficial form of expression in which they can give free rein to their imagination and discharge all the tension of the day. In particular, coloring mandalas can be ideal to get them to relax, since they are simple drawings that can be colored before going to bed to improve several aspects, not only will it favor relaxation but they will be able to improve their concentration, their creativity and help them to express their emotions and thoughts better through color.
2. Sundial. This is a perfect activity both to relax and to review the hours. The game consists in that while the child is lying on the bed, he will indicate with his body all the hours that the parents are telling him, in this way he will perform stretching and stretching movements with the arms, perfect activities to relax. For example, the twelve will be the arms above the head or the six would be the arms next to the thighs.
3. Plasticine. If you see that your child has too much energy, it is important that you teach him how to release it. In particular, this activity is perfect for those children who concentrate a lot of tension in their hands and clench their fists. With plasticine they can tighten and distend the hands without simply noticing when they knead or squeeze plasticine. That way, you are teaching your child to channel that tension or excess energy in a positive way before going to sleep.
4. In front of the mirror. Imitation is the best way for them to learn to relax. Therefore, this game is to take advantage of that principle. Before starting the game, the child should be sitting on the bed. The father or mother sits parallel to the child and the child will be the mirror. The only norm of the game is that the one who acts as a mirror must imitate exactly the movements and gestures of his parents. Parents should make gentle actions with different parts of the body to relax.
5. Stories. The advantages of reading a story before going to sleep are varied, however, also encourage reading and creativity, you are generating your child has a routine, calm down and be attentive to what you are saying. Beyond sharing moments and experiences with them, you are transmitting your calm and the character's experiences. To achieve absolute tranquility, it is vital to choose stories that awaken serenity and use a soft voice when reading them so as not to shake them.