It is not always easy to name the baby. Some parents find it necessary to continue with the family tradition of a specific name, while others allow themselves to be influenced by the fashions of the moment. However, almost everyone chooses a name that reinforces their child's personality. In Guatema
It is not always easy to name the baby. Some parents find it necessary to continue with the family tradition of a specific name, while others allow themselves to be influenced by the fashions of the moment. However, almost everyone chooses a name that reinforces their child's personality.
In Guatemala they choose family names for their children without stridency. Therefore, in the list of common names in this country we find traditional names, some compounds, which are very familiar to us.
Frequent names for children in Guatemala
1. Pablo. It is a name of Latin origin that has been transmitted to us thanks to the biblical tradition. With the passage of time, this name has managed to renew itself and return to the lists of frequent names with a more fresh and original touch.
2. Alejandro. The name is of Greek origin and is inevitably linked to charisma and history. Courage and courage always accompany this name which remains one of the most attractive for children.
3. Pablo José. To the Latin origin of Pablo joins the Hebrew origin of José in one of the most elegant combinations in child names. Both names work well together, separately or forming different compound names, because none of them lack strength and personality.
4. José Alberto. The Hebrew origin of José joins the Germanic origin of Alberto, resulting in one of the names composed for children with more personality. The strength of José's tradition only reinforces the touch of distinction Alberto always brings.
5. Juan Carlos. In this compound name we find a Hebrew origin, in Joseph, together with a Germanic origin, in Carlos. It is one of the compound names that work best in the entire Hispanic world, because it wastes energy and is endorsed by a long tradition.
6. Miguel Ángel. The Hebrew origin of Miguel joins the Greek origin of Angel, resulting in a compound name for a child that evokes the most exquisite art. This name can not be separated from the charismatic character that led him, so he brings creativity and ingenuity in him.
7. Jorge Luis. This compound results from the combination of a name of Greek origin, Jorge, with another name of Germanic origin, Luis. The union of both reinforces the personality of these two simple names but with a special force.
8. Javier. It is a name of Basque origin with such a personality that has managed to maintain its popularity outside the fashions and the passage of time. Able to renew continuously, Javier can appear alone or combined forming very familiar compound names.
9. Jose Antonio. The Hebrew origin of Joseph joins the Etruscan origin of Antonio. It is a very popular combination throughout the Hispanic world because it evokes elegance and distinction. It does not lack either to this name compound a force that emanates from the mysterious origin of Antonio.
10. José Andrés. The popular José accompanies this time a name of Greek origin, Andrés, which stands out for its musicality and its simplicity. The result of this combination is a compound name for children that stands out for its creativity and a very personal touch.