Choosing the name of the baby is not an unimportant matter. There are parents who prefer to put a name that continues with the family tradition instead of looking for one that suits their tastes or the tendencies of the moment. Although they always choose a name with personality. In Costa Rica they
Choosing the name of the baby is not an unimportant matter. There are parents who prefer to put a name that continues with the family tradition instead of looking for one that suits their tastes or the tendencies of the moment. Although they always choose a name with personality.
In Costa Rica they do not tend to fads in the matter of names for children and that is why in the list of frequent names we find traditional names that are very familiar to us and with a clear protagonist that is José.
Frequent names for children in Costa Rica
1. Sebastián. It is a name of Greek origin in whose meaning comes implicit respect and admiration. It is one of the frequent names for children for its elegance and distinction. In addition, it is always topical, oblivious to fashions.
2. Santiago. The name is of Hebrew origin and has a long tradition. Despite its use, it maintains a touch of freshness and is appropriate for your child because it is familiar and close.
3. Gabriel. The name has a Hebrew origin and is one of the traditional names with the most attraction for a child. Its musicality gives it a delicate touch, while it contains all the strength and personality that your child needs.
4. Matías. This name is of Hebrew origin and its meaning reflects the gift that is the arrival of your baby. It is a name that maintains a fresh and original air despite its long tradition. And its strength is not degassed by the use.
5. Alejandro. It is a name of Greek origin with a long tradition of historical figures that endorse strength and charisma. Sound and forceful, Alejandro appears on many lists of frequent names without losing any attraction or personality.
6. José Pablo. In this name the Hebrew origin of José is combined with the Latin origin of Pablo. The result is a compound name for children, elegant with distinguished airs that can be perfect for your child.
7. José David. It is a name of Hebrew origin. Both José and David come from the biblical tradition and have managed to keep up to date. His capacity for renewal is immense as well as the personality he brings to your child.
8. José Daniel. Once again a name composed of Hebrew origin and transmitted by the biblical tradition for this list of frequent names that bets on tradition, familiarity and simplicity without renouncing charisma and personality.
9. Isaac. Joy is implicit in the meaning of this name of Hebrew origin that is liked by that original and personal touch it brings. It is a name with personality that is very attractive for being able to stay current in all periods.
10. Daniel. This name of Hebrew origin has the characteristic of appearing modern, however much it comes from the biblical tradition. Only a few very special names are able to maintain popularity outside the passage of time.