All parents want to find a name that highlights the personality of their child. But it is not always easy, because many factors influence the name of the baby, such as the obligation to continue with the family tradition or the tendencies of each area. In Honduras they have a preference for compound
All parents want to find a name that highlights the personality of their child. But it is not always easy, because many factors influence the name of the baby, such as the obligation to continue with the family tradition or the tendencies of each area.
In Honduras they have a preference for compound names for their children, which is a safe bet. In the list of frequent names in this country we find simple and traditional names with a very familiar air.
Frequent names for children in Honduras
1. Juan Carlos. The Hebrew origin of John joins the Germanic origin of Carlos in a compound name that carries the strength implicit in its meaning. It is one of the most popular names both in Honduras and in other countries around it, so it has a very familiar feel to it.
2. Miguel Ángel. This name finds a Hebrew origin in Michael and a Greek origin in Angel. The combination of both names is perfect both for its meaning as a messenger of good news and for its artistic reminiscences.
3. José Luis. Again a combination of Hebrew origin, that of Joseph, plus a Germanic origin, that of Luis, among the frequent names. Both names have great strength both together and separately and also admit endless combinations that are always familiar.
4. Carlos Alberto. It is a name of Germanic origin whose appeal lies in its meaning that evokes strength, nobility and courage. It is a compound name for a child that splurges personality and we find it in this list of frequent names in many countries of the Hispanic sphere.
5. Julio César. The name has a Latin origin and it is a compound that evokes ancient Rome. Its popularity resides in the personality of the historical figure, so special that he has managed to maintain his charisma through his name.
6. Jorge Alberto. It is a name that combines a Greek origin in Jorge with a Germanic origin in Alberto, which we have already seen as frequent in another compound name. And it is that Alberto does not stop being a safe bet to bring distinction to your child.
7. Luis Fernando. The name has a Germanic origin and is the result of two classic and simple names but with a special strength. Strength, courage and courage are implicit in this compound name that is very attractive for that original touch.
8. Marco Antonio. A name of Latin origin, Marco, joins another name with a possible Etruscan origin, Antonio. The name enjoys great popularity not only because of the memory of the historical character, but also because it contains a powerful meaning related to the Roman god of war.
9. Carlos Roberto. Two names of Germanic origin come together to form one of the most attractive combinations for child names. With a meaning that speaks of fame and strength, we are before a compound name able to reinforce the personality of any child.
10. José Antonio. The Hebrew origin of José joins the Etruscan origin of Antonio in one of the most popular names in the Hispanic world. Both names are familiar and appear in many combinations because they adapt perfectly to any child.