The traditional Chinese martial art known as Kung Fu can be practiced at any age, since it has some philosophical principles, such as l a nonviolence, self-control and inner peace , that they make it different from other fighting systems. At present, it is becoming a very effective tool in child edu
The traditional Chinese martial art known as Kung Fu can be practiced at any age, since it has some philosophical principles, such as la nonviolence, self-control and inner peace, that they make it different from other fighting systems.
At present, it is becoming a very effective tool in child education programs against bullying, as it requires both physical and mental training and its main premise is to avoid and peacefully eradicate the conflict.
6 values that Kung Fu pays to children
1. Since this millennial art is based on non-violence helps them to understand the importance of respect towards others and towards themselves.
2. In the same way he teaches children the value of humility.
3. Children learn self-control techniques that help them stay calm in conflict situations.
4. Constancy is another premise of Kung Fu.
5. The discipline and the value of effort are also fundamental in the practice of this sport.
6. It helps them build self-confidence by increasing their self-esteem.
Advantages that the practice of Kung Fu brings to children
- Through the game, Kung Fu manages to stimulate physical abilities in the child since it helps to improve from its balance, to its basic motor patterns, improving its coordination, its flexibility , its resistance or its ability to react.
- Socially helps them to relate and to share experiences and trainings with other classmates.
- In addition, the practice of Kung Fu helps children eat healthy and combat childhood obesity by burning calories with their practice.
Cristina González Hernando. Editor of Guiainfantil.com