It is not always easy to name the baby. There are parents who have it clear and do not let themselves be influenced, but others doubt and collect the suggestions in the names of relatives, friends and acquaintances. In any case, the idea is to choose the best name for the baby. In Nicaragua they are
It is not always easy to name the baby. There are parents who have it clear and do not let themselves be influenced, but others doubt and collect the suggestions in the names of relatives, friends and acquaintances. In any case, the idea is to choose the best name for the baby.
In Nicaragua they are clear that they want for their girls traditional and known names that have not lost that touch of elegance and originality. In this list of frequent names in this country you will surely find the perfect name for your girl.
Frequent names for girls in Nicaragua
1. María Elena. The Hebrew origin of Mary joins the Greek origin of Elena to form one of the most attractive names for girls. He has a special strength that makes him look elegant and distinguished and keeps him as a frequent name, oblivious to fashions and trends.
2. Valeria. It is a Latin name with a meaning that speaks of strength and vigor. It is an elegant name with a sophisticated touch, full of seduction and charm, which will be ideal to highlight the personality of your girl.
3. Alejandra. The name has a Greek origin and is one of the most charismatic names for girls. It squanders strength and personality and has that powerful touch of traditional names that do not lose freshness or originality with the passage of time.
4. María Carmen. The Hebrew origin of Mary joins the Latin origin of Carmen in one of the most frequent compound names for girls. Their popularity remains unchanged because both names have enough energy to bring more personality to your child.
5. Ana María. This compound name of Hebrew origin is also one of the most popular names for girls all over the world. Both names are classic and frequent together, separately or forming a thousand delicate and original combinations.
6. María Fernanda. The classic and inevitable Mary joins this time to a name of Germanic origin, Fernanda, who has a special strength. It is a name full of charisma and personality, which brings character and likes to maintain the tradition without being outdated.
7. Ana Patricia. The Hebrew origin of Ana joins the Latin origin of Patricia in a compound name that is surrounded by musicality, sweetness and delicacy. It is a name with a great charm that never goes out of fashion and that respects the tradition of the classic names.
8. Sofia. The name is of Greek origin and has a meaning that speaks of wisdom. It is a very complete name that is characterized by its simplicity, its tradition and a strong personality. A strong and charismatic name that is perfect for your girl.
9. Claudia. It is a name of Latin origin that likes for that delicate and sophisticated touch to which it is linked. Although it is a name known since ancient times, it has been able to reinvent itself in each generation in a way that continues to be modern and modern.
10. María Isabel. This compound name has a Hebrew origin and is one of those combinations that suppose a safe bet for your girl. The beauty of tradition and simplicity make María Isabel one of the essentials in the lists of frequent names.