It is not always easy to get the agreement to put the name of the baby. Some parents find it necessary to please their relatives by choosing a traditional name although they may prefer a more original name for their baby. In any case, at the time of choosing the name it is necessary to think about t
It is not always easy to get the agreement to put the name of the baby. Some parents find it necessary to please their relatives by choosing a traditional name although they may prefer a more original name for their baby. In any case, at the time of choosing the name it is necessary to think about the baby, to imagine how the chosen name would suit him.
In Chile they have it clear and that is why at the top of the list of frequent names we find all compound names, perhaps because they can combine tradition with personal tastes. And in addition, a compound name is always a safer bet.
Frequent names for children in Chile
1. Juan Carlos. It is a compound name that combines the Hebrew origin of Juan with the Germanic origin of Carlos. He heads the list of common names in Chile for the implicit meaning of freedom and for maintaining a long tradition of two names that are very popular in the Hispanic world.
2. Marco Antonio. Marco's Latin origin joins the mysterious Etruscan origin of Antonio in a compound name that leads directly to the Roman Empire. It is a name that Chilean families like because of that distinctive flavor that few names can match.
3. Francisco Javier. This name has a Germanic origin for Francisco who joins a Basque origin for Javier. Together they form one of the most popular names in the Hispanic world, being originally a name with strong religious connotations that over time have been diluted in this traditional name for children.
4. Miguel Ángel. The Hebrew origin of Miguel is combined with the Greek origin of Angel in one of the most popular names able to stay cool despite its very long tradition. Both names come together perfectly in a name for children that has been heard since antiquity.
5. Juan Pablo. It is a name that unites the Hebrew origin of Juan with the Latin origin of Pablo. Together they form a name full of biblical connotations that inspire confidence, respect and familiarity in equal measure. Without a doubt, it is one of the most suitable names for any child.
6. Luis Alberto. This compound name is formed by the union of two names of Germanic origin, something that gives it an unusual strength and personality. Both names work as well together as separately or even in other combinations, and in all cases they bring a touch of distinction and elegance.
7. José Luis. The Hebrew origin of José is combined with the Germanic origin of Luis in one of the most frequent names not only in Chile but throughout the Hispanic sphere. The two names, together or separately, result from a familiarity that gives off great confidence.
8. Rodrigo Andrés. This compound name is formed on the basis of the Germanic origin of Rodrigo plus the Greek origin of Andrés, resulting in one of the most distinguished names. Nobility, courage and masculinity can be inferred from its meaning, so it can be perfect for your child.
9. Cristian Andrés. The name has a Greek origin for the two forms of the compound. It is one of the most eloquent names that perfectly combines tradition and modernity. And is that, despite its use, both names keep all the freshness and originality.
10. Felipe Andrés. This compound name has a Greek origin for its two forms, both very familiar and frequent. Andrés is one of the favorite names of Chilean families, appearing in an infinity of combinations with other names, both traditional and more modern.