Before they confirm that you are expecting a girl, you have already started looking for the best name for her. Maybe you have doubts, maybe you do not agree with your partner, maybe you want to honor one of your relatives , maybe you like classic names or, on the contrary, the most modern ones. Be t
Before they confirm that you are expecting a girl, you have already started looking for the best name for her. Maybe you have doubts, maybe you do not agree with your partner, maybe you want to honor one of your relatives, maybe you like classic names or, on the contrary, the most modern ones. Be that as it may, you will have to choose the name with which you think your baby will be identified the most.
And in this way it's like in Chile they choose compound names for their girls. A compound names that overflow with tradition and familiarity but not that they do not lack that original and personal spark that any girl needs. These are the most frequent names for girls in Chile.
Frequent names for girl in Chile
1. Claudia Andrea. The Latin origin of Claudia joins the Greek origin of Andrea to form the most frequent name for girl in Chile. It is a compound name that stands out for its historical essence and for its personality.
2. Ana María. This compound name has a Hebrew origin and belongs to the biblical tradition. Although, over time, it has lost its religious character, both Ana and María remain immovable in the list of frequent names for girls throughout the Hispanic sphere.
3. María José. We also find a Hebrew origin for this girl name that is formed by combining a feminine name with a masculine one. This union of opposites forms one of the most delicate names for a girl who also enjoys great familiarity.
4. Carolina Andrea. The Germanic origin of Carolina is combined with the Greek origin of Andrea. It is a name composed of exceptional beauty and musicality, with the name Andrea as frequent in feminine as his male Andrés and so special that it exhausts strength both alone and in infinite combinations.
5. María Angélica. It is a name that unites the Hebrew origin of Mary with the Greek origin of Angelica. It is a compound name that sounds like goodness, understanding, beauty and harmony and does not lack familiarity with the omnipresent Mary with that original and particular touch of Angelica.
6. María Isabel. This compound name has a Hebrew origin and is recreated in the biblical tradition to inspire many Chilean families. Both together and separately, these are two names with strength capable of highlighting the personality of your child.
7. Carmen Gloria. Both Carmen and Gloria have a Latin origin and meanings that do nothing but enhance the creative character and delicacy of a girl like yours. If this compound name is among the most frequent in Chile, it is because of that musicality it possesses and the tranquility that it gives off.
8. María Teresa. The Hebrew origin of Mary joins the Latin origin of Teresa to form one of the most forceful and more complete composite names in the Hispanic sphere. Maria's popularity is indisputable, while Teresa brings that original and different touch that your girl needs.
9. María Eugenia. The popularity of the Hebrew name Maria is confirmed because it is perfect to combine with any other name, as is the case of this Eugenia of Greek origin whose meaning of "well born" makes her one of the most desired names for girls.
10. Paola Andrea. The Latin origin of Paola next to the Greek origin of Andrea combine to form one of the most beautiful girl composed names. With a flavor between traditional and sophisticated, this name highlights the special character of your girl.