5 Mistakes of parents against bullying or bullying
Bullying is a very serious issue that can affect your child more than you think. Any child can be a victim of harassment. It does not have to be special. Suddenly another child decides that he will be the target of his teasing. And the school, that place that was previously safe and friendly, become
Bullying is a very serious issue that can affect your child more than you think. Any child can be a victim of harassment. It does not have to be special. Suddenly another child decides that he will be the target of his teasing. And the school, that place that was previously safe and friendly, becomes a real nightmare for him.
The performance of teachers and parents in a case of bullying is decisive. Not only how fast you act, but how you act. Some parents tend to downplay their child's complaints. And they begin to commit a series of unforgivable mistakes. We say what they are. 5 serious mistakes about school bullying that hurt your child
Clichés, the most archaic education and a series of chained errors can be terrible for your child. We tell you
what are the 5 big mistakes that parents can make in the face of a case of bullying :1. Thinking that 'this is a child thing'.
2. Believe that this only happens to 'rare' children. 'Something they will have done to make someone else bother him so much'.
3. To think that my son will never have it happen without me knowing. 'I would be the first to find out. I know him better than anyone. '
4. 'What have they insulted you? Do not be a snitch and take a stand '.
5. Tell your child: 'Never mind other people's problems. It's not your problem, and in the end, it splashes you. '
What we need to know about bullying
1. When a dominant and dominated relationship occurs and there is also a victim who suffers constant psychic abuse, when a child suffers from the repeated acts of others, it is harassment. And no, it's not for children. No violent act is.
2. The victim of bullying
can be any child . You may get good grades or not. Wear glasses or not. That is obese or not. To wear jeans or not.3. The majority of parents whose child suffers harassment, take time to notice. The child who suffers harassment often feels embarrassed and hides what is happening to him. He also feels afraid and is not able to tell what is happening to anyone.
4. Chivato is the one who tells secrets with the intention of causing harm to third parties. He who is able to report a damage or an act of aggression (physical or psychological), does the right thing.
5. The problem of a classmate is also your problem. It is everyone's problem.
It is estimated that
one in 3 school-age children may be harassed . The sooner we learn to act, the sooner we will be able to stop this situation.Source consulted: