It is not always easy to choose the name of the baby, so we want to give some ideas of names for girls . French names combine tradition with an original touch and all are sophisticated, so they can be a good option for your girl. We have a list with 10 French names for girls . They are names always,
It is not always easy to choose the name of the baby, so we want to give some ideas of names for girls. French names combine tradition with an original touch and all are sophisticated, so they can be a good option for your girl.
We have a list with 10 French names for girls. They are names always, very popular but at the same time fresh and modern. Because your girl deserves the most beautiful and charismatic name, you will surely find the ideal name on this list.
French names for girls
1. Amélie. Although the name has a Germanic origin and in the Spanish-speaking world we know it by Amelia, it has gained popularity thanks to its use in French and an unforgettable film. Its meaning is related to 'work' and we love it because it is full of sweetness.
2. Chantal. This name of French origin has a meaning related to 'stone' and is one of the most beautiful for girls. It sounds elegant and is able to reinforce the personality of any girl.
3. Odette. The name is French and means 'treasure'. Although it has a long tradition in French girls, the name maintains a fresh and original touch that makes it irresistible.
4. Nadine. It is the French version of a name of Russian origin meaning 'hope'. It may be better known as Nadia, but in this variant it gains in sophistication and elegance.
5. Celine. The name is the variant in French of a name of Latin origin with a meaning related to 'sky' and that is more familiar to us as Celia. However, Celine overflows sweetness and charm.
6. Agnes. This is one of the most attractive girl names and it is the French variant of a name of Greek origin that means 'pure' and that we know better as Inés. Without a doubt, this is a safe bet for your girl because of her originality and beauty.
7. Anaïs. Reconverting one of the most traditional names into a modern and stylish name is something that characterizes the French language. It has a Hebrew origin and means 'full of grace' and is none other than a more charismatic version of the familiar Ana.
8. Karine. Although it has a Scandinavian origin and also means 'pure', we know this name thanks to the French tradition. It is a totally seductive name and overflowing charm.
9. Edith. It is a name of Germanic origin meaning 'the one who fights for wealth', but it is a more popular name in France thanks to the influence of one of the mythical singers, Edith Piaf
10. Manon. Belongs to those literary names for girls we know thanks to the novel 'Manon Lescaut'. It means 'beloved of God' and has a Hebrew origin. And it is that it is really a renewed version of the traditional Maria.