Fattening during pregnancy is inevitable. Experts recommend gaining between 9 and 15 kilos if you had a normal weight before pregnancy. However, it is easy to overweight yourself. Many women take advantage of this moment to eat more than necessary and use the false myth that you have to eat for two
Fattening during pregnancy is inevitable. Experts recommend gaining between 9 and 15 kilos if you had a normal weight before pregnancy. However, it is easy to overweight yourself. Many women take advantage of this moment to eat more than necessary and use the false myth that you have to eat for two to assault the fridge and chop everything and at all hours.
However, in Guiainfantil.com we give you a few very simple tips that you can follow to have healthy habits in pregnancy and eat a healthy and balanced diet.
Ideas for maintaining a balanced diet
Throughout pregnancy it is as unwise to eat as abundantly as a diet to avoid weight gain. The fundamental thing is to know how to eat and to acquire some food habits, introducing in the diet all those nutritious foods necessary for the good development of the baby and to substitute the less recommendable products for those that are healthier. Some tricks to carry out some healthy habits in your diet during pregnancy:
- The pregnant has to make a good breakfast. If before your pregnancy you did not eat breakfast or just had coffee, it's time to change this routine. Introduce milk, fruit and cereals every day in your diet.
- If mid-morning you feel hungry, take one or several pieces of fruit and yoghurts.
- Choose foods with nutrients for your meals and dinners. Proteins (meats, fish, legumes, eggs), healthy fats (nuts, olive oil, omega3 fatty acids), folates (orange juice, spinach, lentils) and fiber (cereals, fruits and vegetables) must form a basis in your diet and constitute a habit in your diet during pregnancy. Real - Make a snack every day
, you can take a yogurt, banana, crackers, apple or low-fat cheese. Be - Drink plenty of water throughout the day, at least 2 liters, although you can replace them with juices if you want to vary. Replace and avoid food in pregnancySome foods do not provide you with any nutrient or only bring with you an excess of fat so you can substitute them for other types of products. Adopting these healthy habits will help you not gain excessive weight during pregnancy:
- You can drink skimmed or semi-skimmed milk instead of whole milk.
- When you make the purchase, choose
instead of the fat ones. - Do not buy prepared desserts and eat those that are homemade to know what they have and in what proportion. - Instead of drinking carbohydrate drinks,
drink juices ya, as during pregnancy you may suffer from excess gas and these sodas will not help you. - Do not take industrial pastries or snacks to snack between meals, it is preferable and healthier to drink fruit or some milk.
Also, avoid taking undercooked or raw foods, especially if you have tested negative for toxoplasmosis. Do not take vegetables and vegetables that are not well washed and avoid an excess of caffeine in your diet as a pregnant woman. Following all these healthy eating habits during pregnancy will be beneficial for you and you will create a routine that you can continue when the baby is born.