If you do not know how to choose the name of the baby because of the large number of options available, we have a very interesting proposal with the best Greek names for girls. They are traditional names , but also original and with a different touch that you will surely love. The names of Greek ori
If you do not know how to choose the name of the baby because of the large number of options available, we have a very interesting proposal with the best Greek names for girls. They are traditional names, but also original and with a different touch that you will surely love.
The names of Greek origin for girls like for their forcefulness in the meaning, for their musicality and for that distinguished air that they give off. We have a list with 10 Greek names for girls where you will find the ideal name for your baby.
10 names for girls of Greek origin
1. Sofia. This name is one of the most popular in the whole world and means 'wisdom'. It is a name of queens and princesses and it has so much strength that its use remains unmovable outside of fashions and trends.
2. Euridice. The name has a meaning related to 'justice' and comes directly from Greek mythology. We like it because it has a special musicality that exudes sweetness and charisma at the same time.
3. Penelope. It is a name that means 'the weaver' that is gaining popularity in recent years for being a famous character name today. But in reality we already knew Penelope from Homer's 'The Odyssey'.
4. Calypso. This is a Greek fairy or nymph name that means 'hidden'. We know him by 'The Odyssey' and it is a very original name with a very seductive touch ideal for your girl.
5. Cassandra. It is a very literary name that means 'the sister of men'. Appears in 'The Iliad' as a prophetess of Troy and we love it because it sounds sophisticated and with a lot of personality.
6. Daphne. It is one of the most beautiful names and means 'laurel'. As it has not yet been widely used it retains a very attractive original touch and is also surrounded by all the mystery coming from mythology.
7. Helena. The name is one of the most popular in Greece although its use is widespread throughout the world. It means la 'the one that shines' and corresponds according to Greek mythology to the most beautiful woman in the world. 8. Ariadna.
This name has a meaning related to 'purity' . We know it thanks to the stories of Greek mythology for being the princess of Crete, sister of the Minotaur, and it is a very suggestive name for any girl.9. Alejandra.
With many variations, this typically Greek name is one of the most popular names for both girls and boys in its male version. It means 'that which protects men' and comes to us surrounded by nobility and distinction. 10. Haydée.
Although this Greek name has been known since ancient times, it is considered a modern and original name. Its meaning is related to el 'the hug' for what is most eloquent and also has a special strength to highlight the personality. Laura Vélez. Editor of Guiainfantil.com