How to make a pirate telescope. Crafts for children
With a few simple cardboard rolls, of those that wrap kitchen paper, we can do hundreds of things. For example, a pirate spyglass, for children to have a fun and entertaining time. We explain how to recycle cardboard tubes from rolls of kitchen paper or wrapping paper to make them a fun addition to
With a few simple cardboard rolls, of those that wrap kitchen paper, we can do hundreds of things. For example, a pirate spyglass, for children to have a fun and entertaining time.We explain how to recycle cardboard tubes from rolls of kitchen paper or wrapping paper to make them a fun addition to pirate costume. Do you cheer up?
Recycled cardboard rolls. You will need three rolls of different sizes
Acrylic paints of different sizes, different colors
Tips: customize your animals with different motifs and elements to your liking
How to make a pirate telescope for children step by step
We already have the materials, so we can start making our buccaneer pirate telescope to play with it. Follow the steps and you will get a personalized one to your liking:
1. Paint the medium roll with the colors that you like the most. You can paint it smooth or add a drawing. Maybe some waves, stars, or stamp with a figure of a parrot. Use the imagination!
2. The next roll should be a little narrower than the previous one. But if it is not, do not worry. You can make both rolls fit by sinking a little inwards the ends of one of the rolls or sticking them with cellophane. Paint this black roll and include some typical detail of pirates or sailors, such as an anchor.
3. Now paint the smallest roll. This roll may be what remains when the toilet paper is finished. So you make sure it's a little wider than the longest roll.
4. The next thing is to attach the three rolls to form the telescope. You can do it by sinking the ends of one of the rolls. If you do not get it, you can always join the rolls with clear adhesive paper and then give them a small coat of paint to camouflage it.
5. And you already have the pirate spyglass. Now all we need is the hook, a compass and a map to look for the treasure.