There is a way to get the children to look away from the TV or the fingers of the console and it is thanks to the board games. We have set out to recover the value of traditional board games that in addition to fun bring infinite benefits to children. The concentration games fall into the category o
There is a way to get the children to look away from the TV or the fingers of the console and it is thanks to the board games. We have set out to recover the value of traditional board games that in addition to fun bring infinite benefits to children.
The concentration games fall into the category of educational board games, something that does not detract from the playful nature for which they were created. And we can not forget the main objective of any game that is fun, as we can not forget that our children have the right to play.
Board games that stimulate the child's memory and concentration
If we want our children to have fun, we have our best allies in board games. If we also take advantage of the moments of family fun to develop the skills of children, much better. This is precisely what happens with the concentration games for children, toys that educate and have fun to the same extent.
With these board games children improve their memory, they learn to concentrate, they fix their attention and they also develop the analytical skills, the logical reasoning or they can even begin to elaborate simple strategies. All these benefits of board games help to foster the autonomy of children and prepare them to make the first decisions.
6 concentration games for children
1. Puzzles. The benefits of puzzles are well known for both children and adults. It is a game that stimulates concentration, memory and attention, but also requires the practice of analysis and logic. If we also add that they are the most fun, we are facing one of the ideal table games for the whole family.
2. Scrabble. It is a game that has been implanted with force in the new generations. On a board, words are formed with numbered letter tiles, both vertically, horizontally and diagonally. Besides being a very attractive game for children to learn to concentrate, it stimulates intelligence and increases the vocabulary of children.
3. Who is Who. It is a fun game that promotes attention and concentration. This involves guessing the character that another player has chosen with a card asking questions about their physical characteristics, thus stimulating children's memory and visual acuity.
4. Labyrinths. Trying to find the way out of a labyrinth is one of the most exciting games and most beneficial for children. It is a game that exercises spatial intelligence, but also concentration, deduction and ability to overcome. A challenge to play and educate in values at the same time.
5. Memory. There is a wide variety of games to enhance memory and concentration, some of which we can even make ourselves. The fun images that have to be matched make them ideal for children of all ages and it is still an activity full of fun and with an educational aspect to consider. Games like the Memory Card or Simon responds are very good to boost the concentration and memory of the little ones.
6. Find the differences. Search in two seemingly equal drawings a series of minimal differences, help the child to concentrate. You can make the drawings yourself, changing in the second some detail: the color of an accessory, a flower less, a cloud in a different place ...