10 Steps to make the child a delinquent
A 'spoiled' child can become an adolescent or a troubled adult as an adult. And the fault will be, surely, the parents. It is as important to set limits and rules as to be very clear about what does not do the child any good, however hard it may seem. The Spanish juvenile judge Emilio Calatayud has
A 'spoiled' child can become an adolescent or a troubled adult as an adult. And the fault will be, surely, the parents. It is as important to set limits and rules as to be very clear about what does not do the child any good, however hard it may seem.
The Spanish juvenile judge Emilio Calatayudhas drafted a decalogue on the bad education that some parents exercise (sometimes without realizing it) with their children. The ten key points that can make the child a miserable teenager.
10 things to avoid so that your child is not a troubled teenager
1. Give him everything you want, so he will grow convinced that the whole world owes him everything.
2. Reidle all your rudeness, nonsense and outbursts of tone: this way you will grow convinced that it is very funny and you will not understand when in school you call attention to the same facts. Reco 3. Collect all that you are leaving lying around: this way you will grow thinking that everyone is at your service; his mother the first.
4. Never tell him what he is doing is wrong: he could acquire guilt complexes and live frustrated. First you will believe that you have a mania and later you will be convinced that the fault lies with society. Que 5. That all your wishes are satisfied instantly: eat, drink, have fun, ... Otherwise you could end up being a frustrated! De 6. Let him see and read everything: clean with detergent, which disinfects, the dishes in which he eats, but let his spirit be recreated with any crap. It will soon cease to have right criteria.
7. Father and mother, discuss in front of him, so he will get used to it. And when the family is already destroyed you will find it as normal, you will not even notice it.
8. Give her all the money she wants: this way she will grow thinking that to have money, there is no need to work, just ask.
9. Do not give him any spiritual formation: he will choose it when he grows up! Dad 10. Always give him the reason: they are the teachers, the people, the laws ... Those who have taken it with him.
Decalogue of Emilio Calatayud
, judge of minors in Granada (Spain).