Many parents have doubts when choosing a chair for their child, especially when the child already needs to study and do homework and should feel comfortable. The chair when it was smaller is no longer useful. You need a chair to support your back well, which can be adapted to your needs. We give you
Many parents have doubts when choosing a chair for their child, especially when the child already needs to study and do homework and should feel comfortable. The chair when it was smaller is no longer useful. You need a chair to support your back well, which can be adapted to your needs.
We give you some tips to choose the right desk chair for your child.
The chair evolves according to the age of your child
The first chairs that babies use are the stroller and the highchair. The highchair is a chair where the baby is safe and is only used when the baby can already sit on its own. It is usually the chair used to give the baby to eat.
When the children are still small, the chairs in their room will be used for their games. They are adapted to their size and that of the table they use to paint, make constructions or "drink tea". They are made of plastic or wood and with an adequate height.
As they grow up, they already need a chair and a desk in which to work and do their homework. At first they will not spend much time sitting, but they are growing, surely faster than we would like, and we have to think about their comfort and their health. An uncomfortable chair, in addition to back and neck problems, will cause you to have less desire to study.
Tips for choosing the child's desk chair Es 1. It is advisable that you look for a model that is adjustable in height para, so that your feet are fully supported on the floor, not hanging, with your legs at an angle 90º.
2. You can use a footrest. Of course, the work table also has to be in accordance with the height of the child so that his arms also rest comfortably on it.
3. The rounded and cushioned seatwill prevent damage to the legs from rubbing against the movement. Its size will allow, with the back well supported, you can put one hand between the back of the knee and the seat.
4. The backrest must be high for good support of the back.
5. Armrests are not essential , and with one child less. They are continually rising from the chair and can be a hindrance.
6. Wheels are not recommended until 8-10 years. If they have them, they have brakes, so that the child does not slip unexpectedly and suffer a mishap. The base of the chair should be as stable as possible.