Sometimes it is a complicated task to name the baby. There is not always agreement and while some prefer a traditional name , others want a modern name. But if there is one thing that is clear, it is that the name should reinforce the personality of your girl. That is why we have taken note of tall
Sometimes it is a complicated task to name the baby. There is not always agreement and while some prefer a traditional name, others want a modern name. But if there is one thing that is clear, it is that the name should reinforce the personality of your girl.
That is why we have taken note of tall names, such as those worn or worn by European queens. We have compiled a list of 10 queens names where you will surely find the best name for your girl.
10 names of queens for girls
1. Sofia. The name of the current queen of Spain is of Greek origin and has a meaning of "wisdom". It is one of the most charming names for girls, which never goes out of style and which they like for their simplicity and musicality.
2. Matilde. It is the name of the current queen of Belgium and has a Germanic origin meaning "brave warrior". It is a name recovered from the medieval tradition with a great charisma, so that today its popularity is still valid.
3. Isabel. This name of Hebrew origin is the name of queen par excellence besides one of the most popular names for girls. It is the name that many queens have worn throughout history, including the mythical Sisi and also that of the Queen of England.
4. Beatriz. The name is of Latin origin and means "the one that makes you happy", which is very successful for your girl. It is also a name that maintains its popularity despite its tradition and is called the former queen of Holland.
5. Rania. The Queen of Jordan stands out for its elegance and beauty and the same can be said for its name, which is of Arabic origin and has a meaning of "joy". The name is one of the most attractive for girls because of its originality and that exotic touch it has.
6. Sylvia. This name is of Latin origin and has a meaning related to forests. Besides being the name of the Queen of Sweden, it is one of the names for girls with more charm and charisma because it combines strength and delicacy.
7. Marguerite. The name is of Greek origin and belongs to that large group of flower names that girls love. Its meaning is that of "the one that is beautiful like a pearl" and it is also the name of the current queen of Denmark.
8. Sonia. The Queen of Norway bears this charming name that has a Russian origin. Actually, it is the Slavic version of the Greek Sophia, so its meaning is equivalent to that of "wisdom". It is a fresh and simple name that remains popular outside of fashions and trends.
9. Maximum. The current queen of Holland has this name of Latin origin that is much more popular in its masculine version, Máximo. It is a traditional name that stands out for its elegance and distinction.
10. Paola. The former queen of Belgium wore this name of Latin origin that exudes charm and sophistication. This Italian version of Paula stands out for the elegance it brings, so it can be perfect for your little girl.