Baby names that are born in August
Which suits your personality is the main desire of the parents when choosing the name of the baby. But how to know in advance the character of the baby? Child astrology can help us a lot because, according to the month of birth, the baby will have certain characteristics determined by his zodiac sig
Which suits your personality is the main desire of the parents when choosing the name of the baby. But how to know in advance the character of the baby? Child astrology can help us a lot because, according to the month of birth, the baby will have certain characteristics determined by his zodiac sign. We have some perfect name ideas for the babies of August.
If your baby is going to be born in August it can be Leo or Virgo, two signs of the zodiac that are very different but that may present some common characteristics. The babies born in August stand out for their capacity for effort, their curiosity and their restlessness. Affection will give them the security and confidence they need.
10 baby names for August
1. Darío. This name of Persian origin and with a meaning of "the one who keeps good" is one of the most attractive names for children. The name comes loaded with history, but that does not stop it from being considered a modern, original and distinguished name.
2. Martina. The name is of Latin origin and its meaning is related to bravery, being a variety of the Roman god of war Mars. Although it has been known since ancient times, in recent years it has reinvented itself and gained popularity due to its sophisticated character.
3. Marcos. This name is also of Latin origin and relative to the god Mars. It is a charming name full of charisma and personality that likes for its simplicity. It has a special strength that makes it remain unchanged in popularity positions.
4. Daniela. It is a name of Hebrew origin with a long tradition. It belongs to that group of names with enough magic to reinvent itself in each generation. At present, Daniela sounds like elegance, delicacy and sophistication.
5. Lucas. This name of Latin origin has a luminous meaning that makes it glow. Although it belongs to the biblical tradition, today it is a modern name with personality that may be ideal for your child.
6. Emma. The name is of Germanic origin and its meaning speaks of strength. It is one of the most charming names for girls, for that forcefulness in its meaning mixed with a romantic and soft touch that makes it the perfect name for your girl.
7. Eric. Scandinavian origin and with a meaning relative to eternal power, this short name is sweeping popularity. Eric sounds original, distinguished and with great charisma. In addition, despite having a long tradition in the Nordic countries, it continues to be a modern name.
8. Candela. It has a Latin origin and a meaning related to light. We are before one of those names that have transcended the religious tradition to become a sophisticated, original name and that gives off charisma and personality.
9. Yago. The Hebrew origin of this name is found in the biblical character of Jacob. Over time, the variants have been adapted to find this way Yago that gives off personality and is very original.
10. Nadia. This name is of Russian origin and finds its meaning in hope. It is one of the most charming names for girls because it awakens the imagination. He arrives accompanied by a great charisma and an elegance difficult to overcome.