The famous people are very present in our lives. Actresses, athletes, singers or celebrities are constantly appearing on the TV screen and it is impossible not to notice them. That's why celebrities also exert a great influence when it comes to putting the baby's name. Women famous for their talent,
The famous people are very present in our lives. Actresses, athletes, singers or celebrities are constantly appearing on the TV screen and it is impossible not to notice them. That's why celebrities also exert a great influence when it comes to putting the baby's name.
Women famous for their talent, for their own merits or inherited, but who in any case enjoy the charisma that gives popularity, can be an example for the name of your baby. We have compiled a list with 10 famous names in which you will surely find the best name for your girl.
10 names of famous baby girls
1. Penelope. This name of Greek origin and belonging to mythology is one of the most attractive for girls. In addition to gaining charm thanks to a song by Joan Manuel Serrat is also the name of one of the most beloved actresses, Penelope Cruz.
2. Victory. It is a Latin name with a very eloquent meaning that leads to success in life. A success that many well-known women like the actress Victoria Abril or the celebrity par excellence, Victoria Beckham have reached.
3. Letizia. It is the name of the princess of Asturias, media princess where there are. That is why this name of Latin origin meaning "happiness" is gaining popularity and is one of the favorites of girls.
4. Leonor. This name has a possible Celtic origin and is carried by several European princesses. It stands out for its musicality and the delicacy it gives off, as well as a completely updated medieval charm.
5. Angelina. The name is of Greek origin and is only a more stylized variant of Angela. It has always enjoyed a discreet popularity that is increasing thanks to the influence of the most desired Hollywood actress, Angelina Jolie.
6. Eva. With a Hebrew origin and coming from the biblical tradition, this name gains in frequency thanks to the charm of one of the most beloved actresses, Eva Longoria. It is also a short name that pleases for its simplicity and forcefulness.
7. Sofia. This name of Greek origin and with a meaning of "wisdom" is one of the most popular for girl, regardless of the famous one that takes it. But in recent years it is gaining places in the lists of frequent names thanks to the actress Sofía Vergara.
8. Elsa. It's one of the most charming names for girls. It has a Scandinavian origin and many think it is the Isabel variant. Actress and celebrity Elsa Pataki has contributed greatly to make this short and pretty name popular among girls.
9. Adriana. This name of Latin origin is one of those traditional names that manage to keep looking modern in each generation. We know many actresses named Adriana, but the most popular character that is making this name grow is the model Adriana Lima.
10. Jennifer. This name that exudes modernity comes from an old Welsh name, Geneva, protagonist of the legend of King Arthur. At present it gains popularity for artists like Jennifer Aniston, Jennifer Lopez or Jennifer Lawrence.