Most popular names for children that begin with the letter A
Once the arrival of your baby is confirmed, one of the most important decisions is to make the name. Choosing the name of the child is not easy, because sometimes there is no agreement between the parents and relatives. In any case, always keep in mind if the name will be suitable for your child. To
Once the arrival of your baby is confirmed, one of the most important decisions is to make the name. Choosing the name of the child is not easy, because sometimes there is no agreement between the parents and relatives. In any case, always keep in mind if the name will be suitable for your child.
To help you in the task of choosing the name we have compiled a list of popular names according to the letter by which they start. The names for children that begin with the letter A are traditional and simple names, with wide possibilities and with an elegant touch.
Popular names by the letter A
1. Alejandro. It is a name of Greek origin habitual in the lists of frequent names for that inalterable attraction. The name sounds with strength and charisma, so it is a safe bet for your children. It also has the endorsement of tradition and history to keep it as a name full of personality.
2. Álvaro. The name has a Germanic origin and a protection meaning. One is one of those names that return to the present time with flavor to Average Age and brave horsemen. Its popularity is because it is a seductive name that emanates a special strength.
3. Adrián. This name is of Latin origin and in its meaning it contains the immensity of the seas. Each year, it gains popularity because of its simplicity and charm, as it is neither strident nor eccentric, but it has a touch of originality.
4. Antonio. This name of Etruscan origin has the peculiarity of being a frequent name for a child that remains oblivious to fashions and trends despite the mystery that surrounds its origin and its meaning. His unalterable strength makes him one of the essential names.
5. Aitor. It is a name of Basque origin that has managed to cross borders to become a common name for children. Its popularity is due to its musicality, as well as to that enigmatic and original flavor that makes it ideal for a child.
6. Adam. It is a name of Hebrew origin with a meaning that links it to the earth. It is, according to biblical tradition, the first man, Adam, although this variant Adam has gained more popularity. We are before a traditional name completely renovated that brings a touch of sophistication.
7. Aaron. The name has a Hebrew origin with a meaning full of light and radiance. Although it belongs to the biblical tradition and is known since ancient times, its popularity began a few years ago with an unstoppable success that gained positions in the lists of frequent names.
8. Alberto. It is a name of Germanic origin that "stands out for its nobility" if we look at its meaning. We are before one of the most popular names for children because of its attractiveness and charm and which does not lack features such as elegance and distinction.
9. Andrés. The name has a Greek origin with a meaning of "brave man", which does not stop being a declaration of intentions for your child. It is a name that highlights the strength of simplicity, able to remain as a popular name for children without losing freshness.
10. Asier. This name is of Basque origin and has such an appeal that it has known how to extend its popularity throughout the Spanish geography. Their popularity grows as parents choose simple, strong names for their children, avoiding fads.