1. The album of my first communion Several authors In this album you will be able to keep the best memories of your First Communion, so that you do not forget anything of what you have lived. From the preparations to the celebration, here you will find space to include photos and other very special
1. The album of my first communion Several authors In this album you will be able to keep the best memories of your First Communion, so that you do not forget anything of what you have lived. From the preparations to the celebration, here you will find space to include photos and other very special details.
2. My First Communion Several authors
A full-color album to relive an important and unique encounter, the encounter with Jesus on the day of First Communion. In what Church did I receive the sacrament? Who were your companions? How many guests came? All the most beautiful emotions, impressions and memories of that day will be captured in this beautiful book, as it contains spaces for writing, and sections for pasting photographs and collecting signatures and dedications. This book also includes prayers, biblical texts and catechetical orientations, and is an invitation to continue participating every Sunday in the Church
3. Book of remembrance of my First Communion Various authors
Book-gift for children of First Communion. The Eucharist is the memory of what happened to Jesus two thousand years ago. A memory that is realized today and that makes contemporaries of Jesus to those who live it. The Eucharist is also a sign of what will happen in the future: the return of Jesus and the full manifestation of the Kingdom of God.
4. My first communion Several authors
My first communion. First Communion is an event that is prepared with great care and that children wait with great enthusiasm. Receiving the sacrament of the Eucharist completes a first stage of Christianity and faith in the lives of children. It is an invitation to live under the sign of joy, love and unity. This album is a reminder of that memorable day where the boy or the girl find the most important prayers of the Christian faith and some suggestions of activities for this great celebration.
5. New testament.Remember my first communion Several authors
This is a completely new edition: - New introductions - Illustrations in four colors - Literally revised text - The last pages, like their maps and illustrations, enrich a work that wants to put the NEW TESTAMENT directly into the hands of children without the need for cuts or adaptations of the text.