The Halloween party is one of the most popular celebrations in the United States. Year after year, it is spreading to other countries, and children became great protagonists. For them, it is another occasion to dress up, put on makeup and have fun causing fear among friends and neighbors. With the '
The Halloween party is one of the most popular celebrations in the United States. Year after year, it is spreading to other countries, and children became great protagonists. For them, it is another occasion to dress up, put on makeup and have fun causing fear among friends and neighbors.
With the 'Trick or treat' (trick or treat), children play and have fun in the community where they live, as they have to go door to door to get candy or toys. Do you want to know how the trick or treat is played?
How to play the trick or treatment, step by step
To play the Trick or treat, it is necessary that the children are disguised. You can make homemade costumes very nice for them, like mummies, ghosts, witches, etc, or simply with makeup is enough. You can also make a witch hat with cardboard, at home.
There is no age limit to start playing the trick or treat, but it is important that the children do so as a group. And if they are very small, the best thing is for an adult to accompany them. Follow the step by step Trick or treat:
1. Children should carry a bag or a basket. You can buy it or just do it at home. Guiainfantil.com proposes a witch bag, made at home. But you can make another bag shaped like a pumpkin or a ghost.
2. Once they have the bags, the children should knock on the door of each of their neighbors in the building or the block where they live.
3. When the neighbor opens the door, the children should announce loudly and loudly: 'Trick or treat'? The neighbor must seal the deal, giving candies, cookies or small toys to each of the children.
4. In the event that the neighbor has nothing to give them, then the children can do a trick, which is a prank, to their neighbor.
5. And what are the tricks about? for small mischiefs like throwing confetti or chopped paper to the neighbor, hit a scare with spiders or plastic mice, or just throw foam shaving to the door. Happily, children always receive small prizes.
In Guiainfantil.com you can find an endless amount of makeup for children's Halloween, in video and photos, CLICK HERE