The 15 summer tasks that a teacher gave to their students
Multiplications, spelling exercises, essays ... Summer tasks often end up stressing parents more than children. There are teachers who directly send a book for the summer. And many children end up interrupting their bath, their careers with friends, their moment of relaxation in front of a sunset, b
Multiplications, spelling exercises, essays ... Summer tasks often end up stressing parents more than children. There are teachers who directly send a book for the summer. And many children end up interrupting their bath, their careers with friends, their moment of relaxation in front of a sunset, because they have to make sums and divisions.
An Italian high school teacher, are Cesare Catá sorprend, surprised children, teachers and parents. For the summer, your students will not have to fill out subordinate sentence sheets, nor solve the most complex equations. In summer, your students have to go one by one to the 15 tasks that you gave them in a list. The 15 tasks that every child should have in summerSimple tasks that we sometimes forget, that teach us so much and are not included in any school manual: take an ice cream with the grandparents while listening to their stories from the past ... Contemplate how a wave breaks against the rocks or how the first ray of sun plays with the eyelids.
Cesare Catá's 15 tasks have to do with the most important leafless book, that of life, and these are:
1. In the morning, from time to time, he walks alone by the seashore. Watch how the sun reflects on the water, thinking about the things you like most in life and feel happy.
2. Try to use all the new words you have learned this year: you can say more things, you can think more things, and the more you think, the freer you will feel. 3. Read as much as possible. Not because you have to. Read because summer inspires you adventures and dreams. Reading, you will feel like birds are flying. Read because it is the best form of rebellion. 4. Avoid all things, situations and people that make you feel negative and empty. Look for stimulating situations and friends who appreciate you and understand you for being who you are.
5. If you feel sad or scared, do not worry. Summer, like all great things, upsets the soul. Try to write a diary where you can write about your feelings (and in September, if you want, we'll read it together).
6. Dance; without feeling embarrassed. On the street near your house or in your room. Summer is a dance. It would be a shame not to be a part of it.
7. At least once, you have to see dawn. Be there in silence and breathe. Close your eyes, grateful.
8. Practice a lot of sport.
9. If you find a person you like very much, tell them with all the sincerity and grace you are capable of. Nothing happens if you understand it or not. If it is not reciprocal, then it was not expected that he / she would be part of your destiny. Otherwise, this summer is the great opportunity to walk together (and if it does not work, go back to point 8).
10. Remember what you have learned in school and check your notes.
11. Be happy as the sun, indomitable as the sea.
12. Do not swear. Be always polite and gentle.
13. Enjoy movies with emotional dialogues, especially in English. This will help you improve your language skills and your dreaming opportunities. Do not let the movie end the credits. Live the experience all summer.
14. During the day or night, dream about what your life can be like. During the summer, gather strength to not give up and do everything you can to pursue that dream.
15. Be good.
Extracted from the tasks of
that he entrusted to his high school students for summer 2015.