The lie of Boliche is a modern fable for children that tells us about the importance of telling the truth always , because otherwise it will make us feel bad about ourselves, and we hurt to other people. Teaching the child that lying is not a solution to problems is fundamental to their self-esteem.
The lie of Boliche is a modern fable for children that tells us about the importance of telling the truth always, because otherwise it will make us feel bad about ourselves, and we hurt to other people.
Teaching the child that lying is not a solution to problems is fundamental to their self-esteem. Lying not only does not get us out of trouble, but causes new ones.
Telling the truth is liberating, and this is what the Boliche mouse teaches us in this fable.
Fable for children about lying. The Boliche lie
In the class of the teacher Lechuza, the mouse Boliche had just sat down at the desk in the back. He had forgotten to do homework and hoped they would not be asked.
He tried to hide behind his partner, the hedgehog Púa, to go unnoticed.
But the teacher saw him and asked:
- Bowling, do you have the exercises today?
- No, I could not do it - the mouse answered, thinking how to get out of the jam .- Why? Pues - Well ... because yesterday I spent all afternoon preparing my bags - the little mouse lied with the first thing that occurred to him.
- Preparing your bags? Is it that you're going on a trip?
At that interrogation, Boliche began to
, but he went ahead with his story. U - Um ... good ... is that this weekend I will go to the lake with my grandmother. - Oh, yes? What lake will you go to?Boliche noticed that his ears were burning and his face was flushed.
- Umm ... I do not remember ...
- But is it far from here?
- Oh yes ... far away! many miles away ... - the little mouse replied hurriedly - I will not be back until Monday. Pues - Well on Monday
without fail - the teacher warned. Boliche thought that everything had happened, when suddenly his deskmate, the mouse Crispin, burst into an inconsolable weeping.
- Buaá, buaá
- Why are you crying, Crispín? - Boliche asked. - Because you were going to help me prepare my birthday party on Saturday and if you go with your grandmother until Monday you will lose everything! - Buáaa, buáa
- Poor Crispín! - Boliche thought - and what a bad thing I am going through, also for not telling the truth!
It would have been much better to say it from the beginning!
Then, the little mouse Boliche
confessed to the teacher
that he had forgotten to do his homework, and that he had invented the lake so that he would not scold him. He comforted his friend Crispin by saying that he would be with him to help him at the party.
MORALEJA: The truth, the first of many messes releases. Reading comprehension exercises
It is useless to read very quickly if we do not understand what we are reading. On the other hand, reading too slow complicates the comprehension of the text. Hence, the speed of reading is important to develop a good reading comprehension. Here we leave you some
questionsso you can discover if your son
has understood the fable
of Boliche's lie: - Why did Boliche lie?-What excuse did Boliche give for not doing his homework?
- Why do you think the teacher asked her so many questions? - Why did your friend Crispin start crying? - Do you think that Boliche has done well lying? - Why did you tell the truth to the teacher?