Proposals for children's games for days of wind and air
We can not see the wind but we can feel it, it affects the climate and it can be of many types, from a gentle breeze to hurricane winds that destroy what they find in their path . The wind, in short, is nothing more than the flow of air in movement, but in Guiainfantil.com we are going to take advan
We can not see the wind but we can feel it, it affects the climate and it can be of many types, from a gentle breeze to hurricane winds that destroy what they find in their path .
The wind, in short, is nothing more than the flow of air in movement, but in Guiainfantil.com we are going to take advantage of it to make a series of children's games for days of wind and air.
Ideas for children's games for days of wind and air
Do you know that the wind is used to create energy? Or that the site with the most wind on earth is Antarctica? Or even the strongest wind? ever recorded was 407 kilometers per hour in Australia?
On the wind there are many curiosities but at Guiainfantil.com we are going to make a proposal related to it: that is not an obstacle for you to go out with the children at home. There are a lot of leisure activities that we can do on windy days. It points:
- Make windmills: It is a very fun, easy and inexpensive craft to make that can be great in your window, to know if it is a long or windy night or to go running to the park and make your turn blades. And, if it's not too windy, you can always blow it to turn. You can do it with paper or cardboard, one color or several. It is fun!
- Play with a kite: is a toy that does not go out of style and like children of all ages. You can only play with a kite on windy days, otherwise it will be impossible to make it fly. And, the best thing is that if you do not have one, it is very easy to make it at home with the help of the children. It is a craft that will stimulate children's concentration, patience and creativity.
- Soap bubbles: If you do not have pompero, you can make one, in Guiainfantil.com we propose you this homemade pompero with recycling material. The soap bubbles will have more travel on windy days and the children will have fun running after them to exploit them with their little fingers.
- Wind mobile: As always, we recommend that you build it at home with the children, since it will be another fun activity with them. The beauty of these wind mobiles is that they hang on the outside of the houses and the wind makes the elements hanging from it tinkle as they move, whether shells, plates, bells or beads.
- Wind tapes: Just tie several colored ribbons to a stick and run with them to fly with the wind. The inexhaustible energy of the children will make the tapes move, yes, it is important that they run fast to try to avoid that the tapes touch the ground.