The mudita squirrel. Tales with values for children
As much as we try to talk with children and explain to them how important it is to collaborate and cooperate, to help others and be kind, parents have a hard time stalling this message. An excellent vehicle to receive all these teachings are the stories. Through stories and stories children learn to
As much as we try to talk with children and explain to them how important it is to collaborate and cooperate, to help others and be kind, parents have a hard time stalling this message.
An excellent vehicle to receive all these teachings are the stories. Through stories and stories children learn to differentiate what is right from what is wrong. An example of this is,The mudita squirrel, a beautiful story with values for children.With him you will learn the importance of working together to achieve an end and, above all, to help other people.
Stories with values for children: The mudita squirrel
On a small island, in the middle of the ocean, lived a happy family of squirrels that led a very quiet life.
Every day they would run around the rocks, play with the gulls and crabs, eat all kinds of fruits, recreating themselves looking at the sea and sunbathing enjoying the scenery.
One morning, when they woke up, they discovered that la the little squirrel Mudita was not there, the smallest of the sisters and they went to the beach to look for her right away.- Muditaaaaaa !, where are you? - they all shouted with great force. "Where will he have gone?" Said the middle sister, about to cry. No - You can not have gone very far - the older squirrel replied with a pout.
While the squirrel parents looked at each other desolate without saying a word.
- We are going to divide into two groups - said squirrel father finally breaking his silence.
Mother squirrel and the older sister left in the direction of the road, on the other hand, father squirrel and the medium sister went to look for her by the mountain of the cactus.
- Have you seen Mudita around here? - The first asked some mice that sunbathed drowsy.
No, the mice replied, we have not seen her for days
- Has something happened to you? - they asked immediately. And Mamma Squirrel told them in anguish that the mute squirrel had disappeared.- We will help you look for her - they said, and they left in the direction of the palm forest.
- Have you seen Mudita around here? - asked the Seagulls.
- No, the seagulls answered, we have not seen her since yesterday.
- Has something happened to you? - they asked immediately.
And Papa Squirrel told them in anguish that the mute squirrel had disappeared overnight.
We will help you to look for it
- they said and they flew by land and sea in their search.
At dusk, everyone returned home very tired without having found the little squirrel. They looked at each other very sad and silent without knowing what to do or what to say when, suddenly, said one of the mice: - Have you heard that?Everyone sharpened their ears and listened:
Ras, ras, ras, ras, ras ...
They entered the cave and heard, now closer, the strange noise.
Ras, ras, ras, ras, ras ...
Papa squirrel came forward and went to the corner where the strange noises were coming from.
- Mudita, you're here! - He said screaming with emotion.
The silent squirrel was imprisoned by the pat leg and could not get out of there. Between all they managed to raise the rock and leave it free.
The squirrel family embraced Mudita very strongly and all the friends celebrated her being alive and healthy.