The first sign of infertility in a couple is having sexual intercourse without using contraception for a year and not achieving a pregnancy . But some signs in men and women can tell us where the problem may be and detect it in time, in order to begin the appropriate treatment. We bring you the 5 mo
The first sign of infertility in a couple is having sexual intercourse without using contraception for a year and not achieving a pregnancy. But some signs in men and women can tell us where the problem may be and detect it in time, in order to begin the appropriate treatment.
We bring you the 5 most frequent signs of male and female infertility. It is recommended that both men and women get involved and observed. If you have one of these signs, you should check with your doctor.
Signs of infertility in women
1. Excessive bleeding and menstrual pains: If your rules are very painful and with a lot of flow you may be suffering from endometriosis, one of the most common causes of infertility. This condition occurs when the tissue of the uterus walls expands out of them.
2. Uncommon periods:Irregular or scanty rules with little bleeding can indicate a problem with ovulation that may be preventing conception.
3. Acne, excessive hair and irregular periods:If you start to have these changes you may have polycystic ovaries, a condition in which the small follicles of the ovaries do not develop until they mature, preventing fecundation.
4. Narrow hip:A too narrow hip has always been associated with infertility problems. It is said that it also hinders the feeding of the fetus during pregnancy.
5. Miscarriages: Although 50% of pregnancies end in miscarriage, it is considered that having repeated pregnancy losses is a sign of infertility associated with genetic conditions or problems in the woman's reproductive system. Signs of infertility in men
1. Testicular pain or discomfort:
These discomforts in the male genital region are associated withvaricocele disease and may represent more than 15 percent of cases of male infertility. 2. Body hair loss and voice change in men:
9% of cases of infertility in men are associated with hypogonadism, testicular dysfunction due to the decrease of the hormone testosterone in men. Problemas 3. Problems of sexual function:Male difficulty in achieving an erection, premature ejaculation and decreased sexual desire, can prevent a pregnancy. The man who presents these conditions can attribute them to stress but if they are
looking for a child they should ask if there is anything else. Problemas 4. Problems or previous surgeries in testicles, prostate or genital area: Any surgery or previous problems in testicles and prostate may be avoiding in the present the release of healthy sperm
necessary for a conception.5. Sudden changes in the genital area: Presence of dilated veins, inflammations and protuberances, may be indicative of problems in that area as an obstruction, which could be preventing the normal passage of sperm and its arrival in the woman's body for fecundation
.There are also other signs that are common for both sexes such as obesityand the lack of libido or sexual desire. There are habits that prevent conceiving such as excessive consumption of caffeine, smoking and poor diet. In case of any concern, we invite you to consult your trusted doctor and open dialogue with your